Chapter 55

Mina's world tour for 4 countries has been successful she only has 3 countries to visit before her world tour will officially end.

Mina is on her way now to her unit, she just arrived from Macau. She didn't tell Tzuyu that she will come home because she wanted to surprise the latter.

"Manager ~ nim. Komawo." Mina said.

"Take some rest, we will deliver all the gifts from your fans tonight, we know that you're tired at the moment so we will not disturb you.."

"Arasso.."

After talking to her manager Mina went to her unit already and the moment she open the door she was surprised to see Tzuyu there holding balloons and cake.

"Surprised 😊.."

"Tzuyu ~ ah 🥰.." Mina immediately put down her luggages and hugs Tzuyu ..

"Congratulations for your world tour." Tzuyu said..

"Whoa.. this is so cute.." Mina said as she saw the cake.

"I bake this." Tzuyu proudly said.

"Really???."

"Well.." Tzuyu cutely scratch her head. "I actually asked for Jeongyeon Unnie's help." Tzuyu said as she smiled widely.

"Aigooo.." Mina gently pinched her nose. "Komawo, I appreciate it." Mina said. "But, wait how did you know that I will go home today."

"I asked your manager and I told them not to tell you that I asked :) .."

Mina changed her clothes first before they continue to talk at the living room. Tzuyu is behind Mina and hugging her while Mina is eating the cake that Tzuyu made.

"I was planning to cook some food but I woke up late, so I decided to order instead. Are you hungry already?."

"No, it's okay. I can wait.."

"Did you sleep here last night?."

"Yeah, after filming I directly went here."

"How's your photoshoot?."

"It's good. It went well.."

"I saw your photos, You're so pretty.."

"Really??."

Mina put down the glass and faces Tzuyu. "Mmmm.." she smile. "You're so pretty."

"You too, You're so pretty that I can't even take my eyes off on you." Tzuyu said. "I missed you." She added.

"I miss you more Tzuyu ~ ah ❤️.." Mina said as she lean closer and kiss the tip of Tzuyu's nose.

-

Meanwhile, Sana has a lots of questions on her mind she's currently at the cafe and she will meet Key and while she's waiting  she her curiosity and doubts on Key is getting deeper.

••••• FLASHBACK ••••

"We receive a message from you."

"What do you mean???."

"I also don't know Sana. You message me and after that you block me, you block all of us."

"I swear I never block you Momo ~ ya.."

"But you already did.."

"What if your phone is with Key?." Jeongyeon suddenly said.

"Unnie, Key will never do that.."