Chapter 60

It's been a week already since Tzuyu and Mina broke up, Tzuyu is still processing on her mind on what happened to her and Mina.

She didn't go out to her unit. Her manager started to get worried to her, because she personally cancelled all her photoshoot and schedules.

Dahyun heard the news so after her business trip she immediately went to Tzuyu's unit.

"Tzu, you look a messed." Dahyun said as she looks all the trash inside her unit.

"What are you doing here???."

"I'm checking on you. I heard what happened."

"I lost them both.." Tzuyu said.

"You mean, Mina and Sana Unnie?."

"I give my love to them, I give everything but here I'am. I'm alone."

"Tzuyu ~ ah, Mina gave you chance. Don't you get it? She broke up with you because she wanted you to fix everything. She wanted you to fix your relationship with Sana Unnie, so don't waste the chance she gave to you. Do something now and get Sana Unnie."

"She's getting married.."

"So, What? Beside They're still not married Tzuyu. Sana Unnie loves you, I know you are aware of that as well so if I were you, I'm already planning to get my girl."

"I don't know.."

"What??????."

"I can't think properly Dahyun Unnie. I'm sorry.." Tzuyu said as she stands up and went inside her room.

"Ya, Tzuyu ~ ah?!."

-

Meanwhile, Momo, Jihyo and Nayeon are currently at Jeongyeon's cafe.

"I received a message from Sana too." Jeongyeon said.

"I don't think this is Sana." Momo mumbled.

"I have a feeling too." Nayeon said as she was looking at the text message.

"I return to Sana's unit but she's still not there. I texted her but she didn't response anymore." Momo said.

"What if - .." Jihyo didn't be able to finish what she was trying to say when the three girls looks at her immediately.

"I hope not." Jeongyeon said.

"It's been two weeks already." Momo said.

"Did you already tell this about Tzuyu?." Jihyo asked.

"No, we all know that Mina just broke up on her so I don't want to bother Tzuyu right now." Momo answer.

"What is happening.." Jeongyeon rubs her temple.

"Momo ~ ya, did you try to contact her number???."

"Yeah, but it's just ringing she's not answering my calls."

Nayeon notice that Momo is really bothered and concern for Sana so she walks closer to her and she gently tap her shoulder.

"Don't worry Momo ~ ya, everything's will be fine. Let's just wait until tomorrow and if Sana didn't response then let's report it to the police station."

"Nayeon, Unnie is right. Just try to contact her number Momo ~ ya." Jihyo added.

"I strongly suspect that Key is hurting her.  I'm scared for her, what if Key holds her, What if Key does something bad to her?  I know it's not right for her to leave Tzuyu or all of us before but why are the consequences coming back to her is so much to bear?  Sana is like my sister I can't stand when something bad happens to her."