Chapter 40

Tomorrow Morning, Tzuyu is currently having her breakfast at her room when one of the staff of the hotel knock on the door.

"Hi, Ms.Chou. You order some flowers. They deliver it just now "

"Oh, Yeah. Thank you."

The staff handed Tzuyu the flower before she leave.

"This is beautiful." Tzuyu mumbled.

Meanwhile, Sana just woke up she immediately do her morning routine because today she will gonna go to the school to find out the result of her exam.

"It's been almost 2 weeks already and yet she's still not here." Sana mumbled as she was thinking about Tzuyu. "Fine, If you don't want to go here then don't. You're just making Nainâi as your excuse." She added and stand up and continue her morning routine.

After some minutes Key knock on Sana's door.

"Are you ready?."

"Yeah.."

"Why your face like that?."

"I don't know, maybe I'm just nervous." Sana said.

"After we go to the University we will go to the mall and buy new phone for you."

"Did Momo reply already???." Sana asked.

"No, even Nayeon or Jeongyeon. I message them but they're not yet responding.."

Sana just frustratedly sigh..

"Maybe they're mad at you. But don't worry because you don't need them to your life. They're not real friends Sana because they don't understand you."

"I don't know but I feel like I'm alone."

"I'm here. I will stay by your side." Key hugs Sana. "I will prioritize your happiness." He added.

-

Meanwhile, it's evening in Korea and Momo is currently with Jihyo and Nayeon.

"What? What did she say???." Nayeon asked.

"Here." Momo show her phone to Nayeon.

Sanapomu:
Momo please stop messaging me about Tzuyu already. I want to move on. I will forget Tzuyu now.

Sanapomu:
I'm hurt. If you are my friend you will understand me.

Sanapomu:
I can't forget what Tzuyu did to me. She cheated on me.

Sanapomu:
Please stop messaging me now.
I want to live peacefully. I want to fix myself.

Sanapomu:
I don't love Tzuyu anymore. My feelings for her are starting to fades away. This is the last time I will gonna response.

This Person Blocked you ...

"Is this for real?." Nayeon asked.

"What? What did she say?." Jihyo get the phone and read it.

"What is happening on her???

"I don't know. I was really irritated because of her reckless action..."

"Omg, I feel bad for Tzuyu." Jihyo said after reading the message.

Nayeon check her phone and she saw Sana block her as well.

"She blocked me too."

"What?." Jihyo check her phone and same with Nayeon Sana block her as well.

"Me too." Jihyo said.

"This is so frustrating. It's just a kiss, I know she's hurt but she should let Tzuyu explain before doing a reckless decision."