Chapter 10

7:30 PM when Tzuyu and Sana finally are at Seoul. Tzuyu directly send Sana home and when the two arrived they saw Key patiently waiting for Sana.

"Sana."

"O-Oppa."

Tzuyu and Key made an eye contact.

"Where did you go? I called your friend last night but they told me they are not with you."

"Uhm.."

Key looks at Tzuyu. "Did you brought Sana to your grandmother's house?.."

"Yes."

"Tzuyu stop using Sana I know you have a good intention, you just want to make your grandmother's happy but, You're using Sana and you're fooling your grandmother."

"Oppa."

"Sana is not even complaining and you who are not involve in what we are doing is complaining like a child." Tzuyu seriously said.

"I have the rights to complain because Sana is My girlfriend."

Tzuyu's heart suddenly feel a sting on her heart when she heard those from Key.

"Oppa.."

"You heard me Tzuyu, Sana is my girlfriend so you better stop using her or else I will talk to your parents."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that you are guy's are officially together." Tzuyu said as she looks at Sana. "Don't worry this is the last time that I will bring Sana to my grandma's house."

"Tzuyu~ah.."

"I have to go now."

-

Tzuyu immediately enter her car and drive away.

"Why did you do that????." Sana asked.

"What? I'm just helping you."

"What do you mean your helping me? You're not helping at all.." Sana frustratedly said.

"This is what you want right? You want to escape to your agreement with Tzuyu but you don't know how so I'm helping you now."

"She already stop our contract."

"What?."

"I already build some bond with her grandmother and even if she stops me from seeing her grandmother, I will always come back to see her grandma.  I'm doing this not because Tzuyu told me but because I want to do it."

"But."

"I hope you understand now Oppa."

-

Tzuyu arrived at her unit and exactly she saw Mina knocking on her room.

"Mina."

"Oh, Tzuyu ~ ah."

Tzuyu notice that Mina is holding a plate.

"Uhm, I was knocking on your door since earlier. I thought you were here. I made some pasta for my breakfast and I decided to share it with you too."

"Thank you." Tzuyu get the plate.

"You didn't sleep here?."

"Mmmmm.."

"Ah, Uhm. O-Okay. I'll just see you around. Good Morning by the way." Mina said as she immediately walks in through her room.

"Whoa, She's so hot." Mina mumbled as she was fanning herself. "Wait, this is not right. She's Sana ~ Chan's ex I shouldn't say things like that." Mina added.