Chapter 48

After Momo had her breakfast she decided to go to han river to have her morning jog. When she opened the door and was about to leave she was surprised to see the person she's been missing for 2 years.

"Momo ~ ya..."

"S-Sana  ~ ya.."

"Momo ~ ya..." Sana immediately hugs Momo, this made the latter slowly fall her tears.

"I miss you.." Sana said.

"Ya, what happened to you??? Are you mad at us??.." Momo asked as she gently rubs Sana's back.

Sana escape from Momo's hug and the latter invited her to come inside her unit.

"I should be the one asking you that. Are you mad at me??.."

"Sana, I will never be mad at you even though you left us here without a word."

"I'm sorry.."

"We message you every day but you're not even responding until you block all of us. we don't know what's happening, I tried to contact your dad but he is not responding to me as well."

"I block you? Momo  ~ ya, I will never do that. Yes, indeed, I'm not responding but I will never block you guys besides I lost my phone in NY and I thought you guys are the ones who are mad at me because I asked Key Oppa to message you but you're not responding."

Momo was shocked when she heard Key's name.

"Key??? Key is there???." Momo asked.

"Yeah, I found out that he is my childhood friend. Dad found him Momo ~ ya."

"So, all this time you're with that guy."

"Yeah, He's been with me. He comforts me during the times I'm feeling down, He's the one who brings back my smiles."

Momo suddenly thinks for a second. She's still bothered knowing Sana is with key for the whole time when she was in New York.

"What is Key doing there???."

"He also enrolled in one of the Universities there."

"You mentioned to me that you lost your phone.."

"Yeah, at one of the restaurants in NY."

"And You asked Key to message us???."

"Yes, that's right."

"Sana, we didn't receive any message from Key."

"Huh?."

"We receive a message from you."

"What do you mean???."

"I also don't know Sana. You message me and after that you block me, you block all of us."

"I swear I never block you Momo ~ ya.."

"But you already did.."

"Momo ~ ya.."

"When did you arrive here??."

"Yesterday. Momo ~ ya I want to see our friends."

-

Tzuyu and Mina received a message from Momo saying that she wanted to talk to them. After doing her morning routine she had her breakfast and picked up Mina on her unit.

When Tzuyu arrived at Mina's unit the latter is still having her breakfast.

"Do you have a schedule today??." Mina asked.

"Yeah, I have my meeting with my managers this afternoon. How about you?."

"I will sign some albums."