Chapter 34

After class Tzuyu was excited to go home at Sana's unit because since it's weekend tomorrow they decided to have a movie marathon together.

"Tzu, don't you want to hangout with us?." Chaeyoung asked.

"No, maybe next time. I have plans with Sana tonight."

"Arasso. We will just see you on monday then."

"Sure Dahyun Unnie. I'll go ahead now."

Tzuyu went to the parking lot and exactly she witness how the guy from the different school pushed Nancy hard causing to the latter to fall in the ground.

"Nancy.." Tzuyu walks closer to her and the guy who just push her immediately run away.

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"Are you okay?." Tzuyu asked as she help Nancy to stand up.

"Y-Yeah.."

"Who is that? Why did he pushed you?."

"His my ex-boyfriend.."

"Ex-boyfriend? You guys are not together anymore so, why he's hurting you???."

"Because he can't accept that I'm breaking up with her.." Nancy said and Tzuyu saw some bruise's on the latters shoulder.

"Is he the one who made this?."

Nancy didn't response instead she just hide her arms from Tzuyu.

"Do you want to go in the clinic?."

"N-No need. I will just go home."

"Are you sure?."

"Yeah..."

-

When Tzuyu arrived at Sana's unit she was surprised to see Sana wearing a face shield and apron..

"Love.."

"Hi.."

"What are you wearing??."

"Tzuyu ~ ah..." Sana cutely whine..

"Why? Did something happen??."

"Mmmmm.."

"What happened???."

"The pop corn keeps popping out. I'm scared..." Sana said..

"Daebak..." Tzuyu mumbled. "Ah, that's why you're wearing face shield?."

"Mmmmm..." Sana pout. "Here." Sana handed her the spatula and the face shield. "Fight them."

"Eh????."

"I'm scared.."

"Arasso..."

Tzuyu went to the kitchen and all the pop corn scattered in the floor because Sana didn't cover it when she was heating it."

"Sorry 😁.." Sana just smile when Tzuyu looks at her..

"Just take some rest and let me do this."

"Okay (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')  I will just gonna take a shower.."

"Arasso..."

-

After taking a shower Sana is drying her hair when suddenly she received a sudden call from Key.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Key
Is Calling You
Answer | Reject

Sana:
Oppa...