Chapter 56

Since it's weekend Momo decided to meet Sana in Jeongyeon's cafe.

After 30 minutes of waiting Sana finally arrived. The moment she enter the cafe Momo immediately notice that's there's something wrong on Sana.

"Oh, Sana ~ Ya. I just made a espresso for you." Jeongyeon said.

Sana smile as she seated beside Momo.

"Komawo, Jeongyeon ~ ah. Where's Nayeon and Jihyo?." She asked.

"Nayeon Unnie will go here later while Jihyo she's kinda busy right now." Jeongyeon said as she serve the espresso to Sana and Momo.

"How about Mina? Is she going here? I want to talk to her."

"You want to talk to her?." Momo asked.

"Mmmm.."

"Sana ~ ya, Mina and Tzuyu are getting married. It's okay for you right? I mean, you're also getting married to Key."

"Ya.." Momo stop Jeongyeon.

"What?." Jeongyeon looks back to Sana. "Momo is worried for you, she's think about your feelings." Jeongyeon said.

"It's fine. I'm fine. Tzuyu is now happy with Mina. They're both happy with each other. Tzuyu and I are not together anymore, Tzuyu deserve to be happy Jeongyeon Unnie and yeah you're right I'm getting married as well. Have our own paths now. Actually, Tzuyu and I talk already we are okay now."

"You guy's talk already?." Momo asked.

"Yeah." Sana just force to smile even though she wanted to cry already.

Momo just stared at Sana for a second until her eyebrows suddenly furrowed when she noticed something on Sana's arms.

"What's this?." Momo curiously asked as she lift the clothes from Sana's arms.

"Whoa" Jeongyeon was surprised on the bruised on Sana's arms.

"Ah, I slipped yesterday." Sana said as she put down the her clothes from her arms.

"What? What did you do? You're so clumsy Sana.."

"Sorry.."

"Sana ~ ya, you haven't changed at all. Please be careful next time."

"I will Jeongyeon ~ ah."

"Are you sure you slipped in the floor?." Momo asked.

"Mmmm.." Sana smile.

"Ya, Jeongyeon ~ ah. Give her some ice pack."

"Arasso.."

Jeongyeon walks away to get some ice pack.

"Why are you looking me like that?." Sana asked Momo.

"I feel like that there's something weird about you."

"What do you mean? I'm fine Momo ~ ya."

"Sure."

"Do you have Mina's number? Can I get it? I really want to talk to her."

"I will give it to you later."

"Arasso."

"Is everything okay at work?." Momo asked.

"Yeah. Don't worry, there's no problem." Sana said as she smile until she remembers what happens last night.

•••• FLASHBACK ••••

"It's Tzuyu.." Sana said as her heartbeat's so fast as her tears slowly fall from her eyes.

Sana get the bracelet, she slowly looks at the back of the pendant and she didn't saw the name of her Mother's name that is written on it.