Chapter 17

Morning Tzuyu slowly open her eyes the moment she feel the sunlight hitting her face so she immediately stand up and stretch her arms.

Sana is still sleeping on her bed so she she walks closer to the latter. Tzuyu smile the moment she saw Sana's face.

"This is my second time staring at your face at this early morning. You're so beautiful I will never get tired admiring you." Tzuyu mumbled as she gently touch Sana's face.

After admiring Sana's beauty Tzuyu immediately do her morning routine and prepare their breakfast.

While she's cooking she suddenly hear a knocked from the door so she check it and she waa surprised to see Mina.

"Mina."

"Hi, Good Morning."

"Hi..."

"Sorry if I left you yesterday. Jeongyeon and Momo decided to left you with Sana so that you guys can talk."

"It's alright. I talked to Sana and I think we already clear the misunderstanding and the awkwardness between us."

"I'm happy to hear that Tzu.."

"Thank you for your Mina."

"Your welcome (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')  by the way, You have class today???."

"Yeah."

"I cooked some breakfast and I want to share it with you too."

"Wow, Thank you ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡."

"I'll just see you around Tzu. Have a great day."

"You too Mina."

After some minutes Tuyu check Sana at her room to check her and she found out that the latter is still sleeping.

"Sana .."

"Mmmm.." The latter groan...

"Sana we are going to be late. You should wake up now. I already prepare our breakfast."

"I don't want to.."

"What? Get up now.."

"I'm still sleepy.."

"You can just sleep later so get up now.."

After 5 minutes Tzuyu convince Sana to wake up already. The latter immediately do her morning routine before she came out from the room.

"Sit down now. Food is ready.."

"You know how to cook Japanese food?." Sana curiously asked as she noticed the only Japanese food in the table.

"No. Mina went here earlier and she gave me that. Every morning she's sharing to me the breakfast she made.."

"I can cook too." Sana said.

"I know, and I'm not saying that you don't know how to cook."

"I can cook that food too.."

Tzuyu feel that Sana starting to get jealous again.

"Sana, it's just a food."

"I will cook our dinner later." Sana said.

"Sure..."

"😑😑😑.."

"Ey, It's too early in the morning for you to be jealous." Tzuyu gently messed her hair. "Let's have our breakfast now."

-

When Tzuyu and Sana arrived at school, Tzuyu decided that they will not enter the school together.