Chapter 53

Jeju Island

8:30 in the morning when Tzuyu and her team arrived at Jeju Island for the start of her photoshoot tomorrow. 

The check-in at the nearest hotel and after that, her manager called Tzuyu for the short briefing for the pictorial.

"Are you ready?

"Are you ready?." Her manager asked.

"Yes, Manager ~ nim," Tzuyu said as she gets her sunglasses and went down along with her manager.

"Some of your fans are here so you need to be careful."

"I will."

When they arrived at the lobby, they immediately saw the 湊崎帝国 TME team.

"Good Morning Ms. Chou." The head staff said.

"Good Morning." Tzuyu greeted and smile at them.

"Ms. Chou we will go to the place where you gonna hold your photoshoot so that you were comfortable and familiar already  with the place."

"Right now??."

"Yes. The car is outside already our company  provided it for you and your staffs..."

"Okay.."

The staff guided Tzuyu through the car and the moment she opens it she was surprised to see Sana inside. 

"What are you doing here?." Tzuyu asked.

"What? I'm the one who is responsible  for this photoshoot so I need to be here." Sana said. "I will monitor your photoshoot."

"Oh, Ms.Minatozaki, you're here."

"Good Morning Manager ~ nim."

"I'm glad to see you here. You are very supportive."

"Wow, I'm happy to hear that but seems like your artist is not pleased to see me here."

"Ah. " The Manager looks at Tzuyu. "Tzuyu ~ ah, please be respectful Ms.Minatozaki is the CEO so please show some great expression" The manager whispered to her.

Tzuyu didn't be able to protest so she get inside the car. She was expecting that some of her staff and managers will go inside as well but the staff of Sana guides them to another car.

"Why looks so tense??." Sana smile as she looks at Tzuyu.

"Would you please cover your legs?." Tzuyu asked.

"Why?.."

"Ms. Minatozaki are you aware of the place we are going?  the place is grassy and that's what you're wearing? you're serious?."