Chapter 24

After serveral months Sana's graduation is near and she is currently preparing for her final exam. 

She's actually having a hard time with her other subjects but Tzuyu gives her courage so when she reviews she is still good even though she and Tzuyu rarely see each other because the latter respects Sana's privacy so that she can be able to review properly without any distraction.

Weekend and Sana is currently reviewing, she hasn't slept since last night..

"Whoa, It's 7:30 AM already." Sana mumbled as she check the time. "I miss Tzuyu already, I badly want to see her." Sana added as she thinks about the latter.

Meanwhile, without Sana knowing Tzuyu woke up early as she was preparing some food for Sana.

She knows that her girlfriend is studying harder so today she wanted Sana to take some rest so she decided to visit the latter.

When she's done cooking she already do her morning routine and leave her unit and exactly at the parking lot she saw Mina..

"Mina.."

"Tzuyu~ah."

"You're going somewhere???." Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah, at the Academy. I will study."

"Ah, I'm going to Sana's unit today. I prepare some food for her."

"Ah I see." Mina just smile.

"Are you going to the Academy alone?."

"No, Nayeon Unnie and Jihyo will going too because they're also preparing for their final."

"Ah, Okay (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') . I'll see you around then."

"Sure. Have a great day Tzuyu."

-

Sana close her book and do her morning routine already and after that she was about to open the fridge but when she open it there's no supply of food inside.

"Daebak..." Sana deep a sigh. I forgot to do my groceries yesterday." She mumbled.

Sana was about now to continue studying when suddenly her intercom beep so she walks closer at the door and open it...

"Hi, Girlfriend.."

"Tzuyu ~ ah!!! 🥰.." Sana's face suddenly went bright when she saw Tzuyu so she immediately hugs the latter. "Whoa, I miss you Tzuyu~ah.." Sana sweetly said in  a lowered voice.

"I miss you more (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .." Tzuyu said as she kiss Sana's crown.

Seconds later they already went inside, and Tzuyu saw how messed Sana's room, there's  a lot of books scattered in the floor and some paper scratch.

"Sorry my room is such a messed. I didn't know that you will come here."

"How's your study???."

"Good?.."

Tzuyu notice how look Sana tired and sleepy.

"I brought you some food. Did you have your breakfast already???."

"No, not yet 🥺.." Sana pout.

"Come here." Tzuyu walks Sana into the kitchen. "I cook some food for you, have your breakfast first then get some sleep after."

"Arasso.."

Tzuyu get some plate and serve Sana her breakfast.

"Tzu..."

"Mmmm??."

"Are you going back home after this???."

"Why? Do you want me to go home?."

Sana just cutely shook her head.

"Then I will stay here (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .."

"Really????."

"Yes ~ I will stay at the living room while you, you will stay at your room and you will continue studying."

"Okay (*˘︶˘*).。*♡.."

"Just continue your food, then after that get some sleep."

"But I still need to study."

Tzuyu walks closer to Sana and she put her two hands to the latter's shoulder.

"Right now you need to get some sleep. Look at you, you look so tired and sleepy. Don't force yourself to study, if you feel sleepy then you sleep. I understand that you need to study but I need you to take care of yourself too. Don't rush yourself okay???."

"Arasso 😊."

"If you feel tired it's okay to take some rest, always remember that I'm just here at your back and I will always support you..."

"Thank you, I'm really grateful for having you."

"You're welcome (*˘︶˘*).。*♡.." Tzuyu cupped her face and gives Sana a sweet kiss on her forehead.

After Sana have her breakfast as what Tzuyu just said she went to her room to get some sleep.

When Tzuyu is done  washing the plates she went back to Sana's room and she smile when she saw that the latter is now peacefully sleeping...

Tzuyu walks closer to her and watch Sana. "You look so tired. But you're always doing a good job." Tzuyu mumbled.

Tzuyu decided to clean Sana's room so that Sana can study properly if her room and desk are clean. she picked all the book that scattered on the floor and she put all the paper scratch at the trashcan.

-

After 3 hours Sana finally awake and the moment she open her eyes she saw Tzuyu beside her reading some books.

"You're awake." Tzuyu smile as she noticed Sana.

"You're still here (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')  komawo.."

"I told you, I will not going to leave you. How are you? Did you have a good sleep??."

"Yeah. How long have I slept?."

Tzuyu check her wrist watch. "3 hours ." She answer.

"What time is it now???."

"It's 11:30 AM now."

"Oh, it's lunch already." Sana suddenly get up.

"Why?."

"I don't have any stuck in my fridge. What are we going to eat?."

"I already order  while you were sleeping so don't worry..."

"Really?."

"Yes, and about your grocery we will do your grocery shopping this afternoon."

"Tzuyu ~ ah 🥺.." Tzuyu was surprised when Sana immediately hugs her.

"Why???."

"How can I live without you.."

Tzuyu smile and gently caressed Sana's back.

"I'm just here. I will be your strength if you feel weak and tired. Don't pressure yourself too much."

"Thank you for giving me courage Tzuyu ~ ah.. because you always let me feel at ease." Tzuyu's heart melt because of what the latter said so she spoon Sana in a warm hug..

xxxxxxx