Chapter 54

Tzuyu's photoshoot has been started, while Sana is just watching her from the tent.

"Whoa, Ms.Chou is really beautiful." Sana hears her staff as they giggles in the corner while watching Tzuyu.

Sana just continues watching the latter until she suddenly remembers what she and Momo talk about after her home welcoming party.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

•••• FLASHBACK ••••

After Sana's home welcoming party Sana decided to sleep at Momo's unit even though Key keeps calling her.

"Your phone keeps ringing Sana. Mind to answer it??." Momo said.

"It's just Key."

"It's your fiance, so why don't you answer it??."

"He's just gonna ask if where I'm. I already told her that I'm with you but he's too annoying he doesn't believe me."

"Here." Momo makes some hot chocolate for Sana. "I saw you earlier.." She said.

"What do you mean?."

"The way you look at Mina and Tzuyu, I can see the pain in your eyes. Are you sure you're happy?."

Sana didn't be able to answer.

"I knew it," Momo mumbled.

"I can't breathe Momo ~ ya."

"Why?."

"I still love Tzuyu," Sana said as her tears falls from her eyes.

"Sana.."

"It's hurt seeing her happy with Mina.."

"You still love her? But why did Tzuyu come back here without you?."

This time Sana looks at Momo full of confusion because of what she said.

"What did you just say?."

"Seriously, what happens to the both of you in New York???."

"What do you mean? Did Tzuyu go to New York??." Sana curiously asked as she wanted to hear the answer immediately from Momo.

"Yes, Sana. When her grandmother was discharged to the hospital Tzuyu immediately flew to New York to see you and to ask for forgiveness but, she immediately came back here because her Nainái passed away.."

"W-What?.."

"Yeah, when she came back here Tzuyu didn't mention what happened but the only thing she told us is that you're happy and she doesn't want to ruin your happiness."

Sana's mind is now full of questions and confusion because of what Momo said.

"We don't know what exactly happens to the both of you.."

"I didn't meet Tzuyu in New York, "Sana said.

"Really? But she went there, Sana.."

••• END OF FLASHBACK •••

"Ms.Minatozaki, are you okay???." Her staff asked .. "Ms.Minatozaki???."

"Huh?." Sana realizes that someone is calling her.

"You're spacing out. Are you okay?."

Sana looks at Tzuyu and she noticed that she's also looking at her.."