Chapter 38

Key helped Sana to take an admission college exam at New York University where he will also gonna be attending school too.

"How's the exam???."

"It's okay Oppa, thank you for helping me."

"You're welcome, within 3 days  you will be able to know the result. So don't worry."

"Arasso.."

"You still feel gloomy. Are you still thinking about Tzuyu???."

"Mmmmm, I just feel like I'm hurting her as well. I didn't let her explain."

"Sana she cheated on you. I thought she's loyal that's why I step back but what did she do? She cheated behind your back.."

"What if .."

Sana was about to say something but Key immediately cut her off.

"Cheating is unforgivable sin Sana. Even you love the person so much but when that person cheated on you everything will be change and the pain that person causes on you will live in your heart.."

Sana didn't be able to response..

"I thought she will go here?.."

"She will, She told me."

"Where she is??? It's bee one week already since you go here. If she really loves you she will go here immediately. She will make you her first prioritized."

"Her grandmother is in the hospital."

"That's a lame excuse. She can just hired personal nurse for her grandma. The Truth is She just doesn't want to go here. Sana if you think about it there's a lot of ways for her to be able to go her.."

-

Meanwhile, in South, Seoul Korea Tzuyu's grandmother has already been discharged from the hospital.

"Tzuyu..."

"Nainâi..."

"Why are you still here? Why you don't you follow Sana?."

"I already booked my ticket Nainâi. The day after tomorrow, I will leave and I will promise to bring her back.."

Mrs.Chou held Tzuyu's hand. "I will going to miss you Tzuyu."

"Me too Nainâi, don't worry because while I'm gone Ms.Choi will going to take care of you and Dad and Mom will going here to check you."

"If you see Sana, please tell her that I'am so much thankful that I met her. In a short time she made me happy."

"I will tell to her Nainâi. Don't worry because I will bring her back here. I will fix everything.."

Mrs.Chou genuinely smile to her granddaughter..

Tzuyu waits her grandmother to fall asleep before she came out from the room.

"Is she sleeping already?." Dahyun asked.

"Yes."

"Let's go.

Dahyun and Tzuyu are on their way to Hanlim University as Tzuyu will gonna get the bracelet from her locker..

"Are you sure you don't want to Momo Unnie to accompany you???." Dahyun asked.

"Their graduation is on friday, I can't wait until friday. I need to see Sana already.."

"Is she responding to you???."

"No, but she's reading my messages.."

"Are you feel nervous???."