Chapter 45

"Mina ~ ya is there something going on between you and Tzuyu???." Nayeon asked.

They are currently at the cafe with Momo as they done with shopping.

"We are just friends Nayeon's Unnie."

"Ey, you two are becoming close already.."

"We are actually close." Mina said.

"Do you still like Tzuyu?." Momo suddenly asked.

"Oh, right. You have a crush on Tzuyu before right?."

"Uhm, I still have a crush on Tzuyu yes well all of us has a crush on her tho.."

"Yeah, your's are different."

"Don't worry Unnie, I know to myself that Tzuyu will not going to like me. We actually talked already about this before. Tzuyu is aware to my feelings."

"Mina ~ ya, I don't want to get you hurt at the end. What if you fall deeply to Tzuyu? What if Tzuyu can't return your feelings?.."

"I don't expect anything to her Unnie. I'm happy what we have right now being friends. I think that's enough for me."

"Are you sure about that?.."

"Yeah.." Mina smile..

"By the way Momo ~ ya, Do you have connections to Sana already??."

"No. I can't even message her because she block me. I tried to message her dad but he doesn't respond to me yet."

"I missed Sana.." Nayeon said.

"Me too Unnie. I have a lots of questions to her."

"I hope she will be back here soon." Mina said. "I'm sure Tzuyu will gonna be happy."

"Let's pray for that Minari..."

-

NEW YORK CITY

"Oppa..." Sana happily said as she came out from her classroom. "Komawo.." Sana said a she immediately hugs Key.

"Did you submit your project???."

"Yes, I got a high grade.."

"Really? Whoa, Congratulations."

"I won't be able to have a high grade if you didn't help me through my project."

"You're welcome Sana ☺️ I just only do half of it.."

"But still, Thank you.."

"No problem.."

"Because of that I will treat you.."

"Oh, Really? Exactly, I feel hungry right now.." Key said as he rubs his tummy.

"Let's go, where do you want to eat Oppa???."

"Anywhere ^^ .."

"Arasso.."

"You seems very happy, thank you for showing that smile Sana.."

"No, I should be that one who will say that. Thank you because you didn't give up on me, you put back the smile in my face. I appreciate that Oppa."

"What matters to me is your happiness Sana. I'm glad that your smile is back I'm sure your parents will gonna be bappy to see you smiling again."

"Oh, speaking of them. They will going to visit me here next week."

"Really??."

"Yeah, we will going to have a family dinner if you want you can join us."

"Is that okay?.."