Chapter 44

New York City

Key bring Sana at the park since it's weekend and as he noticed that Sana is seems getting bored at her unit.

"Are you feelings better now???." Key asked.

"I guess?."

"Seems like you're not."

"I just can't forget Tzuyu.."

"Sana.."

"I just can't understand why she didn't go here. am i not important to her??  Doesn't she love me?.."

"Maybe she doesn't love you, because if she really loves you she'll follow you here right away but she didn't right?, It's been a month already Sana and you're still waiting for her?.."

"What if..."

"Sana, Tzuyu doesn't love you. Minho told me that she saw Tzuyu the other day and she's with Mina, she sometimes send Mina at school."

"What?."

"If you want proof, here." Key show Sana the pictures on her phone.

Sana's heart suddenly sting when she saw Tzuyu and Mina.

"Do you believe me now? Tzuyu doesn't care with you.."

Sana give back Key's phone..

"She's smiling like nothing happen.." Sana mumbled.

"Sana." Key held Sana's hand. "Forget Tzuyu already. I don't want to see you like this. Why don't you give me chance for you to forget Tzuyu?."

"Oppa.."

"I will help you to forget Tzuyu.."

-

South Seoul, Korea

Tzuyu is with Chaeyoung and Dahyun and they went to Han River.

"We are happy to see you smiling again Tzuyu ~ ah.." Chaeyoung said.

"I can't bring everything back, Nainâi is gone, I can't bring her life back.  Sana has already left me, she has already betrayed me.  I'm really hopeless but it all happened, I tried to correct everything but I already lose two most important people in my life."

"What is Key doing there????." Dahyun curiously asked.

"I don't know, I was surprised to see him there."

"How about the bracelet? Did you already find it???."

"No. Maybe there's a reason why I lost that, maybe I'm not really the one destined for Sana."

"So, You're giving up already???." Dahyun asked.

"Maybe. I want to be happy as well Dahyun Unnie. I guess Sana is happy now too.."

"We are always here for you Tzuyu~ah..." Chaeyoung said.

"Komawo.."

While they're talking one man suddenly walks closer to them.

"Annyeonghaseyo.." He bow her head.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The three girls greeted them.

"I want to talk to you.." The man said as he looks at Tzuyu..

"Me?."

"Yes. Are you still studying??."

"Yes, why?.."

"While I'm walking you suddenly caught my attention. By the way, I'm Park Yoon Jin. I'm working at JYP Entertainment, I'm working as a Talent Manager. What's your name?."