Chapter 52

The home welcoming party for Sana is all set. They held it to Jeongyeon's place. They are all there already  except for Mina and Tzuyu.

"Momo ~ ya have, you texted Mina or Tzuyu? Are they going to come??. " Nayeon asked.

"I texted them already,  Tzuyu replied to me earlier  and she told me that she's on the filming site, while Mina she haven't  replied yet."

"Sana ~ ya is your fiancé coming  here??." Jeongyeon asked.

"No, Jeongyeon Unnie."

"You didn't  invite him??." Jihyo asked and this made Momo looks at her.

"He is working right now and I don't  want to disturb him."

"Oh, Tzuyu message me. They're on their way now. " Jeongyeon said as she shows the text message.

A moment later, after waiting  Mina and Tzuyu already  arrived. 

"Wow,  Why you guys took so long?." Nayeon asked.

"Sorry, Unnie. I still pick up Mina after my shooting. " Tzuyu said.

Tzuyu looks at Sana and she notices that Sana is staring at her hands that is intertwined with Mina. Until seconds  later they made an eye contact but Sana just rolled her eyes...

"So, Let's the party." Jeongyeon  said.

Everyone starts to eat, and Sana can't take her eyes off to Mina and Tzuyu as the two are being sweet to each other  as if they have their own world.

"Are you okay???." Momo asked, as she notice that Sana is not eating.

"Yeah." Sana just smiles, before she averted her gaze. Sana admits that seeing Tzuyu happily  with someone else now is hurting her as if like her heart is tearing apart. She has  a lot of questions for Tzuyu and for herself at the moment.

"I feel like Sana ~ Chan is staring at us." Mina said.

"Are you feel uncomfortable??."

"Yeah, Kind of."

"Do you want to go home already??."

"No, It's okay. I'm fine. Don't worry."

-

After having their dinner Mina talks to Jihyo who is now in the kitchen  preparing  for some desserts.

"Is something bothering you?." Jihyo asked.

"Yeah."

"What is it? You can tell me."

"It's about Me, Tzuyu and Sana ~ Chan."

"What about  you guys??."

"I feel  like I betrayed Sana ~ Chan.."

"Mina.."

"Is it really  bad to love Tzuyu??."

"No. Mina, You can't dictate love. You can't dictate your feelings.  If you and Tzuyu fall in love with each  other, Sana has nothing  to do about that. As what like she said, she is also happy now. She's also getting  married already so, don't ever think that you betrayed  her because  you're not."

"Why do I feel like she's not happy? I don't  know, but I feel like she's lying. I can see it through  her eyes, she's in pain."

"Really? But she seems happy though"

"I know Sana ~ Chan well, she's good at hiding her feelings."

"Mina, stop thinking negatively, Sana is fine.."