Chapter 5

Hanlim University

"You're with Tzuyu the other day?." Jihyo asked.

"Yeah. We watch Key Oppa's Basketball game." Sana said.

"What? You bring Tzuyu in Konkuk University just to watch Key Oppa's game?." Nayeon exaggeratedly asked.

Meanwhile, Momo was just looking at Sana she just only reading her expression.

"Well, she agree to watch the game in the first place I didn't force her." Sana answer.

"Are you sure Sana? Well, if I'am Tzuyu I will never watch Key Oppa's game especially if I'm aware that my girlfriend has a crush on him."

Sana suddenly looks at Momo because of what Jeongyeon said.

"Oh, Jeongyeon is right. Why it seems like Tzuyu doesn't care at all?." Jihyo asked.

Momo give Sana a 'Hurry and answer the question look'.

"Uhm, Tzuyu is just too kind. She understands everything and don't worry because I know my limitation."

"Are you sure? Sana ~ You shouldn't flirt to other anymore. You have Tzuyu already you should be faithful to her." Nayeon said.

"Nayeon Unnie is right. Tzuyu is a well-known students here and I know she flirts and hangout with girls before but when she starts dating you I didn't saw her anymore hanging out with some random girls." Jihyo said.

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing."

"Make sure of that Sana ~ ya, Because you shouldn't play with you or with others feelings especially you shouldn't play with love because you don't know what the consequences you will face at the end."

The girls suddenly looks at Momo because of what she said.

"Whoa, Momoring daebak where did you get those line?." Jeongyeon asked.

"I google it." Momo shortly said.

"Daebak." Nayeon cover her mouth. "I was about to amaze already." Nayeon said as she playfully hit Momo's shoulder.

"By the way guys Mina will coming soon, we should throw a home welcoming party for her." Momo suggested as she divert the topic.

"Sure, We will prepare a home welcoming party for her." Jeongyeon said.

Breaktime, Sana's group decided to go in the cafeteria to have some snacks except for Sana who even went through the locker area to pick up the book she would need for the next class.

When she opened her locker, she suddenly screan in fear because she saw a dead rotten rat in it and on the side of her locker it said "You're such a slut, STOP PLAYING with Tzuyu and Key Oppa. Leave them alone. You are a 2-Timer."

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu and her friends are currently at the music room talking and listening to some students playing different various of instrument.

"You want to hang out with us later Tzu?." Dahyun asked.

"Sure ~ Just message me where."

"Ms.Chou."

One of the student barge on the music room, she was catching her breath when she face Tzuyu.

"What's wrong?.."

"Your Girlfriend. Ms.Minatozaki."

"What happened to Ms.Minatozaki?."

"She fainted, she's on the clinic now."