Chapter 51

Tzuyu is currently in the company of TME 湊崎帝国 where she was waiting for the CEO of the company to discuss her new endorsement.

"She's late.." Tzuyu said as she check her time...

"Have patience, Tzu. Why are you so in a hurry? Your press conference for your upcoming is this evening." Tzuyu's manager asked.

"I want to see Mina, I want to spend my days with her because I cannot be able to see her tonight."

"Arasso, just wait for a little longer. I'm sure the CEO is on her way now. "

After 15 Minutes the CEO arrived along with her staff.

"Good Morning..." She greeted and this made Tzuyu surprised when she saw the person. "Please be seated."

"Good Morning, Ms.Minatozaki." The manager greeted her.

"Did I wait for you guys for too long??." Sana asked as her eyes landed on Tzuyu, but the latter is just staring at her blankly.

"Am I that too pretty for you to stare at me like that???." Sana asked as she smile.

Tzuyu didn't respond as she averted her gaze.

"So, You are one of the top popular artists here in Korea?.." Sana said as she was scanning Tzuyu's profile. "Why did you choose our company???."

"I didn't know that this is your company, if I only knew I wouldn't have signed the contract..."

"Tzuyu ~ ah.." The manager stops her.

"But, You already signed the contract so it means you will be the ambassador of our clothing line for 3 years."

"Didn't you read the contract??.." Her manager asked.

"No, I was in a hurry that time."

"Tzuyu..."

"I'm sorry."

"Your Entertainment Agency gave me your schedule. So, I arranged your first photoshoot in your free days, Here..." Sana gave the folder to Tzuyu and the latter reads it.

"What???? Why is it in Jeju??? You can just hold the photoshoot here. Your company has a studio Ms.Minatozaki and you want me to work even weekends??? I can model all the clothes in just one day..." Tzuyu said.

"I want a realistic Background Ms.Chou Tzuyu so whether you like it or not we will hold your first photoshoot in Jeju."

"This is not negotiable.." Tzuyu sigh as she gently rubs her temple.

Sana smile. "Next time, before signing the contract read it first."

"Do you have plans for weekends??." Her manager asked.

"Weekends are the only days I can spend my whole days with Mina.."

Sana surely hears it and for some reason her mood changes.

"Mina is such an understanding person don't worry, she will understand."

"Manager ~ nim, we printed out all the clothes that Ms.Chou Tzuyu will be wearing for her upcoming first photoshoot in our company, my staff is outside you can just get the folder there and check it."

"Okay, Tzuyu wait for me here." The Manager said as she leave the conference room.

The moment that the manager leaves Sana stands up and walks closer to the door and locks it.

"What are you doing?." Tzuyu asked.

"What do you think I'm doing?." Sana seductively said as she walks closer to Tzuyu.