Chapter 20

A day before sport fest Tzuyu is busy
practicing for her competition. While Sana didn't go to school since they don't have class, she's currently with Momo and they're hanging out at the mall.

"What did you just say??." Momo asked.

"We are official."

"Daebak. is that true why did you just say that now?.."

"Because Tzuyu still doesn't want to let people know about us because they all know I just broke up with Key."

"Well, Tzuyu has a point but Sana ~ ya I'm happy for you because finally you found out what you really feel."

"I also don't know what happened to me, before, what I really like is Key but I don't know, I just woke up one day and Tzuyu is always on my mind.  Tzuyu is always the one I'm looking for it's really hard to pretend and deny that you don't like someone..."

"Since you already figure it out what you truly feel I hope you find your happiness with Tzuyu. I hope your relationship with her will last long."

"Tzuyu is a very kind person Momo ~ ya, She doesn't know how to be mad. I can feel her love, I feel safe everytime I'm with her and I really love that feeling."

Momo smile because she noticed that Sana is really Happy with Tzuyu so her heart feel at ease knowing that her friend finally found someone who will love her dearly.

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu is currently on a break so she seated on the bench while waiting for her friends Chaeyoung and Dahyun when suddenly she received a message from Sana.

.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Sanapomu

Sanapomu:
Hi, Girlfriend ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Tzuyu smile the moment she received the latter's message

C.Tzuyu:

Hi, Girlfriend  ❤️🙈