Chapter 27

Saturday evening Chaeyoung and Dahyun is with Tzuyu and they are currently at the bar and they are having fun.

"So, you're going to meet her parents?." Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah, I want to formally introduce myself to them."

"You won't be able to be with Sana when she graduates.  Is that okay with you?." Dahyun asked.

"I know that the day will come when she will also leave this school and I am ready for that and whatever she wants to do with her life I will support her."

"You're so cool Tzuyu." Chaeyoung said.

"So when are you going to tell her that you are her childhood friend?.."

"I don’t know Dahyun Unnie if I will confess it to her,   is that still important?."

"Why not? You're her friend. She made a promise with you, well even though it's just 3 months you guy's become close to each other."

"I don't want to trigger her memories, I still have no intention of telling her that I am her childhood friend.  maybe I'll just find the right time to tell her."

"We understand Tzu.."

While in the middle of their conversation they heard a commotions near at their table..

"What's that?." Dahyun asked.

They all stand up and walks closer and check what's happening..

"Oh, Mina Unnie..." Dahyun and Chaeyoung was surprised to see Mina at the floor.

"I told you to come with me." The guy said as he was about to grab Mina once again but Tzuyu immediately blocked him.

"T-Tzuyu ~ ah.." Mina mumbled.

"Try to hurt her and I will not hesitate to break your arms." Tzuyu seriously said.

One of the guy's friend walks closer and whisper something to him.

"She is the daughter of Mr.Chou. we are dead if you will continue this."

"W-What?."

"I'm sorry. My friend is just drunk. He didn't mean to do that. I apologize on his behalf." His friend said as he lower and bow his head before he drag his friend outside the bar.

"Omg, Mina what happened???." A girl walks closer to Mina and Tzuyu looks at her and help her to stand up.

"Are you okay?." Tzuyu worriedly asked as she bend her knees infront of the latter..

"Mmmm..."

Tzuyu looks at Mina's arms and it's bleeding.

"Omg, Mina are you okay???."

Tzuyu looks the three girl from head to toe.

"Who are they???." Tzuyu asked.

"Ah, we are Mina's friend." The blonde girl said.

Chaeyoung tap Tzuyu's shoulder and she whisper something to Tzuyu..

"Mina, let's go we will send you home." One of the girl said as she held Mina's wrist.

"Don't touch her." Tzuyu seriously said.

"We will send her home."

"You don't have the rights to send her home." Tzuyu looks at her friends. "You take care of this bitches." Tzuyu help Mina until they get to her car.

"You stay here. I will just go back there." Tzuyu said as she buckled Mina's seatbelt.

When Tzuyu get back inside they saw the three girls kneeling down infront of Chaeyoung and Dahyun..

"I'm sorry, we didn't know that Mina is one of your friend." The blonde girl said.

"So plan all of this?."

They all look at Tzuyu when they hear her voice.

"Mina is just too quite, she's not talking to anyone in school so we thought... we thought..."

"You thought that you can guys bully her." Tzuyu continue what the small girl was trying to say.

"You are Key's girls right???." Chaeyoung asked.

"Y-Yes."

Tzuyu walks closer to the blonde girl who acts like a leader. Tzuyu smile to her as she gently caressed her face.

"When I find out that you bully or hurt Mina again, I will make sure that this hand." Tzuyu continue caressing the latters face. "It will for surely landed on your face. Do  you understand?.."

"Yes. I'm really sorry." The blonde girl said as she lowered her head.

-
Tzuyu bring Mina at the nereast convenience store as she bought some medical kit.

"Don’t you know that those with you earlier were the notorious bullies of Konkuk University?.." Tzuyu asked as she gently putting some ointment on Mina's arm.

"I-I didn't know Mina said."

"Next time choose your friends.  what came into your mind and you went with them in the Bar huh?."

"They just invite me.."

"If the Unnies find out about this for sure they will get mad."

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"Mmmmm???"

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Please be careful next time."

Mina was about to cry and she doesn't want Tzuyu to saw it so she immediately hugs the latter.

"Mina..."

"I'm sorry..."

"Huh?.."

"I'm really sorry.."

"For what???." Tzuyu asked..

"For liking you..."

"M-Mina..."

Tzuyu let go of Mina and face her.

"W-What did you say?."

"I like you Tzuyu.."

"I thought - .."

"It's not just simple crush Tzuyu, I like you for real and I'm so sorry for liking you.."

"Mina.."

"My heart wanted to explode already, everytime I see you my heart is always beating so fast. Don't worry, I will not ask you to like me back..."

"I'm sorry.."

"You don't have to say sorry because it's my fault in the first place I let myself to like you even though I know from the start that it will hurt me because you already like someone else."

"Mina..."

"I hope we still friends after this. I hope our friendship is still the same. What matters to me is our friendship. I can't bear not to talk to you. I'm also tired avoiding you Tzuyu~ah..."

"Nothing will change after this. I assure you that. We are still friends Mina, You don't know how lucky I'am to have you as my friend. You are such a good friend, a good companion, and a good listener."

Tzuyu lean closer and hugs Mina once again.

"Komawo Mina.."

Meanwhile, Sana is still not sleeping as she was waiting for Tzuyu's message. She allow the latter to go to the bar with her friends as long as she will message her but it's pass 10 o'clock in the evening already and yet Tzuyu is still not texting her.

"Where is she... I'm getting annoyed already 😑.." Sana mumbled.

xxxxxx