Chapter 39

Momo, Nayeon and Chaeyoung send Tzuyu at the airport.

"Don't worry Unnie I already book a reservation in a Hotel there so I will just message you if I already landed."

"Okay, take care Tzuyu. We will inform you if Sana already message us."

"Arasso Tzuyu. Komawo."

"Take care Tzu." Chaeyoung said.

"I will."

"Don't worry about your grandmother because we will always visit her while you're gone."

"Komawo Nayeon Unnie, I appreciate that."

Meanwhile, at New York Sana and Key are having their dinner together.

"Are you nervous???."

"Yeah kinda of."

"Don't be. I'm sure you will gonna pass the exam."

"This is my first time taking an admission exam here, and I don't want to disappoint Dad."

"Don't worry, because tomorrow we will go together at the school.."

"Oppa Komawo, I feel like I alre bothered you so much."

"No, it's okay ~ I want to do this and beside I promise to your Dad that I will take care of you while you're staying here."

"Komawo."

"Anyway did Tzuyu message you already?."

"No.."

"See, I told you Tzuyu is not really sincere to you. If she really cares about you she would go here and ask for your forgiveness. But, where is she? Tzuyu doesn't love you Sana.."

Sana didn't be able to response..

"I will just gonna wait to her."

"For what???."

"I will let her explain I guess? Maybe Nainâi is still not feeling better that's why she can't go here."

"Sana, just forget Tzuyu. Don't you see me? I thought you want to find me? I'm your bestfriend and you're hurting me everytime you think about Tzuyu. That person hurt you Sana, She cheated on you. I don't know if I should say they but I think I have too."

"What do you mean???."

"Tzuyu and Nancy is having a romantic affair. Tzuyu is just fooling you. Tzuyu wants you because you're popular in Hanlim but at the end she will going to dump you. The truth is, Nancy is her true love I personally witness their romantic relationship since first because they always hanging out together at the same bar that I'm going to."

"I-Is that true???."

Key hold Sana's hand. "Yes. If you don't believe me then, You can ask her two friends Dahyun and Chaeyoung." Key said, as he was watching on how will Sana going to react. "Tzuyu is hurting you behind your back."

"E-excuse me." Sana's tears was about to fall so she immediately excuse herself.

Key is just watching her walking through the comfort room until Sana's phone light up..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You Receive a Message
From
C.Tzuyu

C.Tzuyu:
Love, I'm on the plane now. At any minutes My plane will departed already.

C.Tzuyu:
I can't wait to see you.