Chapter 1

Momo, Nayeon and Sana are currently at the cafeteria and they're having their snacks..

"Is she's still bothering you?." Nayeon asked.

"Who? Chou Tzuyu?."

"Yeah?."

"Yes, and I'm getting annoyed to it already."

"Why not? She's pretty tho. She looks manly and everyone here knows that she's into girls." Momo said.

"Hello, I'm not into girls Momo ~ ya."

"Well, yes because you keep chasing Key Oppa." Nayeon added.

"Oh, Speaking of. She's here." Momo said as she saw Tzuyu walking to their direction.

"Who? Key Oppa?." Sana excitedly said.

"No, it's Chou Tzuyu..."

"Oh Hi, Tzuyu ~ ah." Nayeon greeted the younger.

"Hi, Unnie." Tzuyu give them their sweetest smile.

"Daebak, I'm gonna die because of your smile.." Nayeon said as she held her chest.

"Don't over react Unnie.." Sana irritatedly said.

Tzuyu seated beside Sana. "Hi, Ms.Minatozaki." Tzuyu smile as she looks at Sana.

"What do you need???."

"You as usual.." Tzuyu said.

"Momo ~ ya, Do you want food?.." Nayeon asked.

"Food??? Whoa, Are you going to treat me?." Momo asked.

"Sure, Let's go. Uhm, Sana ~ ya we will just wait you in the classroom."

"Wait are you guys going to leave me here???.." Sana complain.

"Don't worry, Tzuyu will not gonna eat you. So relax. Bye Sana.." Nayeon said as she held Momo's hand and walks away.

"Your friends are really funny." Tzuyu said.

"What do you want??."

"Did you already thought about the favor that I told you?."

"I won't gonna do that."

"Why not? You don't need to do anything else you just need to pretend as my girlfriend. I will introduce you to my family and to my grandma."

"Why me???.. huh, Chou Tzuyu. There's a lot of girls in this campus that drools over you so why me?."

"Because my grandma likes you for me. Our family are very close to each other Sana and My grandma saw you at My Dad's Birthday Celebration and she told me that she want Sana Minatozaki to be my girlfriend."

"Still no. You want me to lie? Are you out of your mind?.."

"Just 6 months okay, just help me in return I will give anything you want. I just want to make my grandma happy."

"Anything???."

"Yes, Anything. Deal?"

"Okay fine. Deal."

"Really?????."

"Yes. But in one condition."

"Sure what is it?."

"Don't fall for me."

Tzuyu suddenly laugh a little. "Sure Sana, Don't worry you're not my type." Tzuyu said.

"Me too, so I guess we are mutual."

"Are you sure????." Tzuyu teasingly asked.

"I'm not into girls Chou Tzuyu."