Chapter 28

South, Seoul Korea
Spring

"Ms.Minatozaki your father will get mad at us we will going to be late."

"But my friend is waiting for me Ms.Shin." Sana sadly said.

"Fine but we won't stay longer there okay? students there might recognize you and I'm afraid that your dad will find out."

"He will not going to find out and I know you will going to protect me." Sana cutely smile to her personal bodyguard.

"You really like Chou Tzuyu??."

"She's cute but she's still too young right now, maybe if she grow up we can be together right?.."

"Aigooo. You're still too young also Ms.Minatozaki."

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu is currently at the botanical Garden. All the students are starting to leave since the class is over already.

"Aren't we still going home??." Ms.Lee asked, Tzuyu and the old Mrs.Chou's personal Bodyguard.

"Sana is still not here."

"Sana Unnie.." The bodyguard correct her.

"I don't want to call her Unnie. She will gonna be mine soon there's no need to call her Unnie."

"Aigooo..." The body guard cutely pat her head. "You're lucky because your grandma is protecting you. You know that you're still too young to fall in love."

"But Sana already caught my heart." Tzuyu cutely said as she looks at the bracelet that Sana gave to her. "I wish that I grow up already so that we can be together."

"You will grow up soon so don't worry."

"Where is she." Tzuyu cutely pout. "I thought she will going to see me?." Tzuyu asked.

"Her bodyguard told me that they're on their way now, have some patient Ms.Tzu."

After some minutes Tzuyu's face light up the moment she hear Sana's voice.

"Tzuyu ~ ah..." Sana cutely running to her direction..

"You're late." Tzuyu said.

"Sorry. Here, I brought your favorite bread." Sana said because she knows that Tzuyu is already mad since the latter has no patience.

"Whoa.." Tzuyu smile widely as she get the paperbag.

"Ms.Minatozaki, I will just wait you outside."

"Okay.."

Sana smile as she is watching Tzuyu cutely munching the bread.

"I heard that you will fly to US next week."

"Mmmm.."

"That means I won't be able to see you again." Sana sadly said.

"I thought you will going to wait for me?. If I comeback here I'm probably a beautiful young lady already so that means we can be together."

"What if you forget me?." Sana asked. "We haven't known each other for a year.  it's only been three months since we met."

"Why would I forget you? My grandma likes you for me and I like you so it's impossible for me to forget you."

Sana smile as she hugs Tzuyu. "Please take care of yourself when you arrived in US. I will wait you here Chou Tzuyu. I'm so thankful for the friendship that I build with you. I know it's been just three months but for me, I feel like we've been friends for a long time. I will going to miss you."