Chapter 3

Saturday Morning Sana woke up early in the morning since today she will gonna meet Tzuyu's grandmother.

After preparing herself she went down to the lobby and patiently wait for Tzuyu and after some minutes the latter finally arrived.

"Hi, Girlfriend.." Tzuyu show her sweetest smile to Sana as she greeted her.

"You're later." Sana said.

Tzuyu check the time on her wrist watch.

"I'm late for just 2 minutes Ms.Minatozaki."

"But still you're late."

"I'm sorry I had a hard time finding a parking space outside."

"Fine. By the way what time are we going home??."

"We haven't yet arrived and you're already thinking what time we are going home."

"I need to meet Key Oppa tonight."

"What?."

"Yes so you need to bring me home early."

"Fine."

After talking they already went to the parking lot and headed to Chou's Residence.

"Seems like you're getting close with Key."

"Yeah." Sana giggled and Tzuyu notice it.

"Is he courting you?."

"No, not yet.."

Tzuyu suddenly looks at Sana.

"So if he will going to court you, you will allow him?."

"Of course." Sana immediately answer.

"But key is a womanizer. Didn't you heard any news on  how many women he has made to cry?.."

"Chou Tzuyu, please don't ever ruined his image to me. I know him well."

"You know him well but you don't know how many women he used just to satisfy what he needs."

Sana suddenly gets annoyed on how Tzuyu speaks badly to Key.

"Would you please shut up?."

"I'm just saying."

"Just drive. One more and I will go out from this car."

"You're so hot headed. I'm just saying what I heard and what I know."

"I don't need your opinion." Sana said as she crossed her arms and focus her gazed to the window.

When they arrived at ther Chou's Residence Sana can't help but to amazed on how big and beautiful the Chou's Mansion..

"Sana this way.." Tzuyu said, but Sana can't hear what Tzuyu saying since she's busy admiring the mansion.. "Sana????."

Tzuyu walks closer to Sana and held her hand and this made to the latter to comeback to her own sense.

"Huh?."

"You're spacing out. Are you okay?."

"Y-Yeah, I just mesmerized to the beauty of your house. It's too big Tzuyu."

"This is not my house. It's my parents house." Tzuyu said.

"It's still your's." Sana said.

"No."

Sana's eyebrows furrowed as she feel that Tzuyu was starting to tease her again..

"Kiyowo ^^ .." Tzuyu mumbled the moment she saw Sana's expression. "Let's go my grandma is waiting for us." She said as they start walking.