Chapter 29

"Nainâi do you like your new house??." Sana asked.

Tzuyu and Sana visit Mrs.Chou at her new unit.

"Yes.." Mrs.Chou held Sana's hand. "Who are you again???."

"It's me Sana. Nainâi.."

"Sana. Who is Sana???."

Tzuyu came out from the kitchen holding the fruits she slice for her grandma.

"Minatozaki Sana. My Girlfriend Nainâi.."

"Ah Sana.." Mrs.Chou laugh a little. "I'm sorry I didn't recognize you.."

"It's okay Nainâi."

"How are you???."

"I'm doing good.."

"Tzuyu are you taking care of her???."

"Yes, Nainâi.."

"Is that true????." Mrs.Chou asked.

"Yes, Tzuyu is very sweet and caring Nainâi.."

"That's good to know."

"Nainâi tomorrow I will going to meet Sana's parents. I'm kinda nervous do you think they will like me???."

"Of course. Just show them who you are and let them know that you are sincere to their daughter.."

"I'm kinda nervous.."

"Tzu, We will face them together. Don't worry." Sana said as she smile to Tzuyu assuring that she's on her side.

After 3 hours of staying at Nainâi's unit Tzuyu and Sana decided to leave already since Tzuyu's grandma need to take a rest already.

Tzuyu and Sana went to the coffee shop to have a coffee before they will go back to Sana's unit.

Meanwhile, Momo and Nayeon is with Mina and they're hanging out at the mall since they already heard what happened to their friend the other night.

"Jeongyeon is planning to have a trip in Jeju after our graduation. Mina ~ ya you should come with us.."

"Sure Nayeon Unnie anyway what's your plan after your graduation???."

"Jihyo, Jeongyeon and I will try to audition in JYPE since we got an offer last month to try auditioning."

"Woa, That's cool Unnie .."

"While Momo she will going to teach in a dance academy she also got an offer to be a dance instructor.."

"How about Sana Chan?."

"We haven't talk to Sana yet." Momo answer.

"How about you? You will graduate after us. What's your plan??? Are you going back to Japan? Please, don't." Nayeon pout as she cling her hands to Mina's arms.

"I haven't thinking any plan yet Unnie but yeah, I will not going back to Japan don't worry."

"That's good to hear Mina ~ ya. Let's achieve our goal here.."

"Sure Momoring 😊..."

-

"Stop smiling it's not funny 😑.." Tzuyu said  as she drink her coffee.

"I'm happy because your jealous." Sana said as she cutely poking Tzuyu's side. "Sana stop..."

"Ey, I want to see your jealous face again." Sana said.

"You really like to see me jealous??? 😑.."

"It's my first time to see you jealous tho." Sana said..