Chapter 22

Morning, Sana woke up early in the morning because she will still bake cookies for Tzuyu's grandma.

While she's in the kitchen Sana received a message from Key informing the latter that he is outside the  building.

Sana walks down to meet him and the moment Key saw Sana he hugs him tightly.

"Oppa..."

"Sana I missed you."

"Oppa." Sana slightly push him.

"Why you suddenly changed? Did I do something wrong to you?."

"No."

"Then why we ended up like this?."

"Oppa, I like you. I admit that but I just realized that I'm still confused that time."

"Why you change? I know there's a reason why you change Sana."

"I just realized that I don't like you Oppa."

"You just said that you like me."

"I'm sorry..."

"That's it? Sorry??? Sana I don't want your sorry. I want you..."

"I'm in a relationship already so I hope you will not bother me anymore."

"What? with who????.."

"With Tzuyu..."

"What? Are you sure???."

"Oppa please."

"It's my first time that someone is rejecting me. I can't accept this Sana."

"I'm sorry ..."

-

After talking to the latter Sana went back to her unit and continue to bake. She didn't mind what she talk about Key earlier..

Meanwhile, Tzuyu just woke up and the moment she walked up she immediately check her phone and she received a morning message from Sana so she quicky give her a call.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sanapomu
dialing

Sana:
Good Morning
Girlfriend (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')

Tzuyu:
Hi Girlfriend :)

Tzuyu check the time.

Tzuyu:
You woke up so early..

Sana:
Yeah, I'm baking right now :)
I will give it to Nâinai later.

Tzuyu:
That's so sweet Sana, Thank you for your effort.

Sana:
How about you? Did you just
woke up???

Tzuyu:
Yes. I will go to the gym later before I will eat break then maybe around 9 I will pick you up.