Chapter 36

Evening, Sana is still currently waiting for Tzuyu's message but she got nothing she starts to worried so she decided to call Dahyun and Tzuyu's friend told Sana that they're not with Tzuyu and they also can't contact the latter.

"Did you contact her already?." Momo asked.

"No. I'm getting worried already."

"It's too early, do you want to check her????." Momo asked.

Sana check the time it's just 7:30 in the evening so she decided to go to Tzuyu's unit...

"Do you think she's there???." Momo asked.

"She's not with Chaeyoung and Dahyun so probably she's here.."

Since Sana know Tzuyu's passcode they easily get to Tzuyu's unit and the moment they enter they saw Tzuyu and Nancy passionately kissing at the couch.

"T-Tzuyu ~ ah..."

Tzuyu feels dizzy but she clearly hear Sana's voice..

"Sana.."

"What are you doing here????." Momo asked to Nancy...

"L-Love.."

Sana's heart shattered into pieces because of what she saw so she immediately walks away..

"Sana..." Tzuyu immediately composed herself as she followed Sana...

Sana wipes her tears when Tzuyu finally chase her..

"Sana let me explain..." Tzuyu said as she held Sana's wrist but Sana pull it out and slaps Tzuyu.. "I trusted you! What explanation will you gonna say!!! I'm not blind Tzuyu..." Sana said as her voice cracked.

"I'm sorry. I-I don't know what I'm doing earlier.."

"What??? You told me that you will gonna hangout with Chaeyoung and Dahyun I didn't know that you're also hanging out with Nancy!.."

"Love, I'm sorry.."

"You broke my trust Tzuyu." Sana said as she leave Tzuyu..

Tzuyu still feel dizzy she wanted to follow Sana but her body can't move, she feel numb and exhausted..

"What is happening to me.." Tzuyu mumbled as she rubs her temple...

-

"Sana open the door. Please?." Momo asked. She's been knocking to Sana's room since the latter lock herself earlier..

Sana is sitting at the floor beside her bed, hugging her knees while crying as the scene she saw earlier keeps flashing on her mind.

"I trusted you.." Sana mumbled as she bob her head from her knees..

Morning comes, Tzuyu's head is spinning because of pain she force to stand up as she remember Sana.

She immediately contact the latter but Sana isn't responding..

"Tzuyu ~ ah, it's me! Momo Unnie. Open the door."

Tzuyu hear Momo banging her door outside so she quickly open the door.

"Unnie.."

"Sana's parents is here.. "

"Huh???."

"They wanted to meet you personally and they also wanted to surprise Sana. Mr.Minatozaki already know what happened..." Momo said..

"Where is Sana??? I want to talk to her. I want to explain Unnie.."

"Mr.Minatozaki is talking to her earlier and he wants Sana fly in New York right now.."

"What???."