Chapter 7

When Sana arrived at their classroom she immediately saw her friend Jihyo and Jeongyeon.

"Sana ~ ya Tzuyu went here earlier and she's looking for you." Jihyo said.

"Why?."

"She gave you your projects."

"Whoa she finished it?." Sana happily asked as she check her project.

"Sana ~ You made her do your project. You brother Tzuyu for that. Why you didn't be able to do it???." Jihyo curiously asked.

"I was about to do it but I went somewhere."

"Is that emergency or not?."

"Uhm.." Sana didn't be able to speak.

"Sana Tzuyu is your girlfriend not your slave okay? We noticed that you're not treating her right and you guys don't look girlfriends.."

"Jihyo ~ ah, we are in a relationship."

"Seems not."

"Anyway, Mina is here. We will meet her later."

"Really?????.."

"Yes. We will go to her unit later."

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu didn't be able to do finish her project because she finish Sana's project first.

"Ms.Chou I know you came to a wealthy family but your grandmother told us that we will not give you a special treatment here. You lost 70% of your grades because of your project. This is not what you called proposal, You Haven't finish it so I will not accept it."

"I understand."

"We will not give you chance to finish it because it will be unfair to other students."

"I understand Ms.Park."

"You also understand that we need to report this to your father right?."

"Yes."

The head Dean just took a deep sigh as she was really disappointed because Tzuyu is one of the top student in Hanlim and because of her project she loose a big percentage of her grade.

"Okay, You may now leave."

-

After their second period Momo walks closer to Sana.

"Can we talk?."

"Yes Momoring sure. About what?."

"Tzuyu."

"What about her?."

"I just talked with Dahyun earlier when I'm at the cafeteria. Tzuyu lost her 70% of grade because she didn't be able to finish her project."

"What?."

"Your project was completely done Sana, Tzuyu gave it to you this morning She finished it and because of that she didn't be able to finish her project."

"But she accept it, she agree that she will do it."

"Of course she will agree because you ask her a favor. Where did you go  yesterday???."

"Uhm..."

"Answer me."

"I'm with Key yesterday.."

"Key.." Momo mumbled. "You really like that guy???."

"Mmmm..."

"Fine, you can do whatever you want I won't stop you but I hope that you understand what you're doing because I'm  you will just ended up hurting yourself."