Chapter 57

After her shooting Tzuyu went to Sana's company as she will review the new batch of clothes that she will gonna wear for her photoshoot next month.

They're currently at the conference room, Sana's staff are accommodating and assisting them but Sana isn't there.

"Where is Ms.Minatozaki?." Tzuyu suddenly asked as she stopped scanning the papers.

"Ah, Ms.Minatozaki is in her office. She told us that she can't be able to meet you that's why she ordered us to assist you today." The head staff said.

"Is she busy?."

"No not really, Ms.Chou but she's doing something earlier."

"Ah, Okay."

After her meeting with Sana's staff Tzuyu excuses herself first to her manager as she will going to meet Sana.

Tzuyu went to the 20th floor where Sana's office located and when she arrived Tzuyu slowly knock on the door.

"Come in." Sana said from inside so Tzuyu went it..

"Tzuyu ~ ah.." Sana was surprised because of Tzuyu's sudden presence. "W-What are you doing here?."

"You didn't meet us earlier, your staff told me that you're not even busy and.." Tzuyu looks at Sana's desk. "Your staff are right, you're not  busy so, why you didn't meet us?.."

"Uhm.." Sana is trying to find a good excuse.

"Are you still mad at me?."

"No." Sana force to smile. "I just don't feel well Tzuyu. I feel sleepy as well. That's why."

"Okay, I will buy your excuse."

"I heard from Momo that you're planning to propose to Mina.."

"Yeah.." Tzuyu answer and after that they deeply stare both each other.

"Congratulations. I'm sure, Mina will gonna accept your proposal Tzu. I'm happy for you." Sana said, but deep inside her heart is slowly shuttering into pieces.

"Thank you."

"Wait, I will get you some drinks. What do you want???." Sana stand up and she was about to asked her secretary outside when suddenly Tzuyu notice something.

"Sana."

"Mmmm???."

Tzuyu walks closer to Sana as she check her arms.

"What happened to this?."

"Ah." Sana immediately cover her arms. "I slipped in the floor the other day "

"You slipped??.." Tzuyu looks down and she noticed something again on Sana's legs.  "How about this????."

"Tzu, it's nothing.."

"It's looks like it's a scratch marks are you sure you slipped in the floor?."

"Yeah. Wait me here. I will just gonna bring some drinks." Sana said as she immediately walks away.

Seconds later Sana came back holding the tray of 2 coffee and biscuits.

Sana suddenly feel nervous when Tzuyu is just staring at her.

"Ya, Are you cheating on Mina?." Sana suddenly asked as she try to averted what Tzuyu's on her mind.

"Huh?."

"Stop staring me like that. Just Drink your coffee."

"A-Arasso.."

While they're drinking their coffee someone enter..