Chapter 37

JFK International Airport

Sana arrived at New York and his  father told her that her childhood friend will gonna pick her at the airport.

Sana was now walking at the arrival area and she saw a familiar person walking through her direction.

"Sana..."

"Y-You..."

"Yes, it's me.."

"H-How???."

The person show the bracelet on his wrist.

"O-Oppa.."

Key walks  closer to Sana and hugs her tightly..

"I missed you Sana.."

"Is this real?." Sana asked as she also didn't expect that Key is her lost childhood friend.

"It's true, This what I want to say to you before but you didn't give me a chance that's why I personally talk to your parents.."

Sana held Key's wrist as she touch the bracelet.

"It's my bracelet.."

"Yes, a bracelet you gave to me before. Your Mom made this right?." Key smile to her.

"Is it really you???.."

"I know you can't still remember anything but that's not important anymore what matters is we are together now and I found you."

Sana's heart beat suddenly beat so fast for unknown reason she was still in shock.

-

Seoul, South Korea

Sana's friends decided to visit Tzuyu at the hospital it's been 3 days already since Sana left and they're also worried to Tzuyu.

"How's your grandmother Tzuyu?." Jeongyeon asked.

"The doctors are still monitoring her heart Jeongyeon Unnie."

"Did you already contact Sana???."

"No, her phone is unattended. I tried to message her at her social media accounts but she's not responding."

"Why is Sana still in such a hurry to make a decision? She recklessly decided to leave Tzuyu, all of us." Jihyo said.

"She's hurt Jihyo, I was there when she's crying. I can really feel that she's hurt that time. You know that Sana very sensitive right? She's fragile." Momo added.

"But is it right that she leave without a word?? C'mon Momo.." Jeongyeon said.

"I understand was you guys are irritated but I understand Sana as well. Maybe she needs some time. Beside Tzuyu will follow her there so I'm sure that time she's already okay and she will let Tzuyu explain already.."

"I'm worried for her. I was wondering if she already eat. I was really ashamed on what I did. It's my fault, I understand why Sana leave me." Tzuyu said.

"Did you already talk Nancy???." Nayeon asked.

"No."

"I'm sure she put something in your drink." Jeongyeon added.

"I don't know Unnie.."

-

"If you need anything just call me, I'm just right next door. Don't worry because there's already foods in the fridge...."

"Komawo Oppa."

"You're welcome Sana :) I'll just see you tomorrow. Take some rest."

Sana just smile and close to door. She directly went to her room. She lay on the bed as she remember Tzuyu and Nancy kissing once again.