Chapter 50

Here's the contract for your new endorsement. The management already signed it, your signature is only needed them we are all set.

Tzuyu scan the paper before she signed the contract.

"We will schedule your photo shoot tomorrow.."

"Okay, Manager ~ nim.."

"Why do you seem happy???." Manager asked.

"Mina is here, I can be able to see her. I rarely see her inside the building."

"I saw her manager earlier I think she's in the dance practice room."

"Arasso, I will go there after our meeting."

"You can go now and see her." Tzuyu's manager said as she smile at her.

-

Meanwhile, it's early in the morning when Key visited Sana on her unit.

"Are you okay?..." Key asked.

"Yeah, not until you came," Sana said as she gently rubs her temple. "I'm still sleepy and you're here already."

"I'm so sorry, did I disturb your sleep?."

"Yeah.."

"Arasso, just go back to sleep. I will prepare your breakfast then after that I will wake you up..."

Sana didn't respond, she lazily get up and went back to her room to sleep.

Sana didn't have a good sleep last night because she was thinking about Tzuyu.

"Tsk, this is her fault," Sana mumbled as she cover her face with the pillow.

A second later Sana received a message from her staff at the office and after reading the message she smile.

-

Tzuyu went to the dance practice room and there she saw Mina alone quietly signing her albums on the floor.

The latter didn't notice Tzuyu's presence until she feel someone cover her two eyes.

Mina touches the hands on her eyes, she feels it and smiles.

"Tzuyu ~ ah.." Mina mumbled.

"Hi  ❤.." Tzuyu smile as she seated and hugs Mina from behind.

"Why are you here?."

"Is it bad to see my girlfriend??.."

"No, I mean I'm just asking.."

"My meeting is done and my manager told me that you're here so I went here."

"I see, Let's have our lunch together later Momo ~ Chan message me she will treat us."

"Arasso  😊❤.."

"How's your meeting with your manager?."

"Good, I signed a contract for my new endorsement."

"Really??.." Mina faces Tzuyu.

"Yes 😊.."

"Congratulations.." Mina smile, until she notices that Tzuyu is staring at her lips.

"Mina.."

"Mmmm???."

"Your lips are tempting me."

"Eh?.."

Tzuyu smile as she saw Mina's moles on her face.

"Your moles are attractive too..."