Abused Niall Part 2

"NIALL?!" Liam screamed. When Louis carried me through that door, into the living room. "Is he alright? What happened? Where did you find him?"

"I was walking up to the door when I noticed a small figure laying outside the door." Louis said obviously concerned. 

I wanted to open my eyes. But instead of opening my eyes, I start to bawl my eyes out. 

"Niall, I need to open your eyes, so you can tell me what happened, and what hurts?

"Da-dad-daddy, hit me. He throw me at a wall! Mummy kick me and tell me I worthless! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME GO BACK!" I screamed. 

"Niall, Niall calm down. Now, are you hurt?" He asked, I only nodded my head. "What hurts, Ni?" 

I couldn't talk, I was so scared. I took a huge gulp of air and started to speak, "E...ev...everything. Everything hurts. But mostly my arms and legs, and my chest." I spoke, starting to whimper. 

"Louis we should take him to the hospital," Harry finally spoke. Louis nodded and everyone stood up, Liam going to get his keys, everyone else heading to the car, Louis carrying Niall. 

We managed to get to the hospital in under ten minutes since Louis was breaking every seed limit in the country. We ran in and Louis started to yell hoping to get someones attention. 

(Liam's POV) 

"PLEASE HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE..." Not knowing what else to do he just collapsed to the ground crying hard. Harry running with an almost unconscious Niall in his arms. Doctors and nurses come running from ever direction, mostly going to Niall, while a nurse went to Louis helping him calm down. 

#################

2 Hours later

I  noticed that when Niall was out of our sight we all got more and more worried by the minutes that passed.  

"Niall Horan?" We all stood.

"How is he?"Asked a very nervous, scared Zayn.

"It seems that Niall has been abused. It's easy to tell since all over his chest and back there are hand shaped bruises. How did Niall come to your attention?"

I started to speak. Niall didn't want us to tell anyone, but I had to. I couldn't let Niall go through this even at a very young age. He's only three!

"Last month, we were all walking home from a movie, and we saw Niall just sitting on the sidewalk crying his eyes out. He was all bloody. We didn't know what to do we were all scared, so we went  home and cleaned him up. Called the cops, they took him home."

"So this has happened more than once?"

"Yes, but this time he apparently remembered the way to our house, and he walked and crawled to the way here. Louis opened the door and there was Niall, at his worst. Ever. Just laying there so weak and vulnerable! I was so shocked when Louis brought him inside!"

"Ok, we have already called Social Services and the police. They should be here in about fifteen minutes. Now, Niall has a dislocated knee and a broken arm. His ribs are badly bruised. When he was talking to us he was wheezing a lot, he has asthma and is on oxygen and an IV. I know that is a lot to take in." We stood there with shocked looks on our face. 

"We normally wouldn't allow this be he has been asking for you. Would you like to see him?"

"YES PLEASE?!" We all said in unison. 

"He is pretty tired from the pain medication that we have him on but he is awake."