"I don't eat meat." (Harry centric)

I would like to thank gottachangemyname for the prompt! I had a hard time deciding between Niall and Harry, but picked Harry since haven't done a Harry centric prompt yet.

I hope you enjoy!

*

(Harry's POV)

I've always thought I was different from a young age. 

Once I got in the band I was scared that I wouldn't be accepted that I didn't eat meat. 

That's write. 

I, Harry Styles, didn't meat. 
*

When the band first started I never told anyone. 

But, I knew the farther along the band got I knew I wouldn't be able to keep that secret anymore. I had to be careful with what I ate around the boys. They have always thought I was a very healthy eater, and that I'm very cautious about what I eat. They have seen me eat me white meat, like chicken. They have also seen me eat seafood, but not red meat.
*

I have heard from my mum, and she decided that she would come down for a visit. 

We were alone in the house while the other boys went to do a few finishing touches on the album.

"Harry, have you told the boys about you not eating meat?"

"Not yet."

"Love, you have to tell them soon. Rather sooner than later."

"I know, but I don't know how they are going to react. How am I suppose to tell them? 'Cause I'm totally going to say 'Hey lads, I have something I've never told you before, I don't eat meat', I'm not sure that would-"

"Why haven't you told us this?" I heard the very familiar voice of Liam from the entry of the kitchen. I was speechless. Liam and Louis had these curious looks on their face, while Niall looked like he was going to burst out crying any minute.

"I-i-i'm sorry. I was going to tell you I promise!"

"Harry, I'm going to leave. It sounds like you guys have somethings to work out." My mum got up and left. I could feel the tears running down my face. 

Louis had made his way over to Niall who was also crying. While Liam came over and gave me some cuddles. I kept whispering "I'm sorry." Over and over again.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, love. The important thing is that you told us."
*

After a while, Louis and Niall also gave me hugs. I answered a few questions they had, and then everything went back to normal. They boys were care about what meats they gave me, and the places we went to eat. 
*

I hope you enjoyed this! 

This story was difficult, Google was defiantly my best friend on this one!

Thanks for reading!