Scared of the Dentist...

I would like to thank Narry4Life22 for the prompt! Sorry that it took so long!

Hope you enjoy!
*

It was that time of year again.

Dentist.

Cleanings.

Cavities. 

This was the time of year Niall hated to most. Ever since he go his braces of Niall had been reluctant to go to the dentist. But, he was forced
*

Liam had woken him up that morning, and told him to take a shower and to get dressed then go down to the kitchen for breakfast.

So that's what he did, took a shower and got dressed, then went to  get breakfast. After he had eaten him and Louis went to the bathroom and brushed their teeth. 

When everyone was ready to go they got in the car. Harry drove. Niall sat next to Louis, not knowing where they were going. 

Niall was calm until Harry pulled into the all but familiar parking lot of the dentist. He felt his eyes start to water, and found himself hugging Louis' arm while Louis pulled him out of the car. 

Next thing he knew they were in the waiting room, and Niall had shifted from Louis to Liam while Harry checked them in. Louis went back first. Then Liam. Niall had held on to Harry for dear life. 

He saw Louis entering the waiting room, and Liam came back not even two minutes later. 

He heard the dentist call his name. 

He let his eyes dry. 

He stood. Trying to be brave. 

He follows the dentist back, and sits down in the very uncomfortable chair. He tries not to jump when the chair starts leaning back. 

He answers the routine questions. 

But when the doctor actually comes near his mouth with the tools, he starts freaking about a little. But chooses to remain calm. 
*

After the doctor does a cleaning, he takes x-rays. 

When the films come back, the doctor excuses himself from the room, and comes back with Liam. 

He tells Niall that he has cavities, and they can't fix them. 

They have to pull to teeth.

Niall felt the the doctors assistant place something over his nose, and heard her telling him to take slow deep breaths. 

So, he took slow deep breaths. 

Liam was there looking him in the eyes, holding his hand, and telling him everything would be alright. 
*

Before Niall knew it. Niall was walking out of the building like a drunk man. Louis on one side, and Liam on the other. Harry had gone to get the car, and drive it closer to the building. Liam sat on one side, Louis on the other. 

Before the even left the parking lot, Niall was asleep.
*

I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading!