All my fault. (Narry/Niall Centric/OT4)

I would like to thank calumswifey0 for the prompt! I loved this idea so much sorry that it took so long... Had a little writers block, but it's all good now.

Hope you enjoy!
*

(No POV)

"I'm don't like the interviewer Niall!" Harry yelled at the Irishmen stood before him.

"Then why were you acting like you guys were hopelessly in love during that interview?!" Tears starting to form in Niall's eyes.

"We're friends, Niall!" Harry yelled once again, starting to get very frustrated. "I need some guys friends, I just can't hang out with you my entire life!
*

(Harry's POV)

I was standing here having the worst argument we've ever had. We started dating about six months ago before Zayn had left the band.  

Yes. We've had small arguments here and there, but those were nothing that we couldn't fix. 

But, this one. This one was the worst one we've had yet. 

I do have to admit... I was acting a little more friendly with the interviewer than I have in the should have, but it's not my fault that Niall get jealous easily, but I guess that it's because he's afraid of being rejected.
*

I was snapped back into the real world when Niall started snapping in front of my face, my first reaction had to be a bad reaction. 

Before I new it, I had shoved Niall up against the wall in anger. I watched as his head slammed again the wall, and down he went. 

"Niall?!" I yelled as he ran out of the flat towards his car. He backed out of the driveway and starting speeding down the road. 

I burst out in tears. Sitting on the ground outside crying into my hands. 
*

(Liam's POV)

I was playing a game of FIFA with Louis when I heard a loud crash. I paused the game and went to look out the window. Only to see a car on my front lawn. 

I sprinted outside, and noticed that the car belonged to Niall.

It was on its roof. 

Smashed into pieces. 

"LOUIS! CALL 911!" I screamed as I raced towards the car. "Niall!" I got down on my knees and looked in the broken window. Niall had blood and tears running down his face. "Niall?"

"Liam... It hurts."

"What hurt, buddy."

"Everything."

"Can you be a little more specific." I chuckled.

"Knee... Head... Abdomen... Liam! Make it stop!"

"Niall, I need you to calm down. Where's Harry?"

"NO! Please don't call him!"

"Why?"

"We had a fight."

"Liam?" I heard Louis say, I turned my head to see he had a worried expression on his face. "Their here."
*

(At the hospital; Louis' POV)

Liam and I were sitting in the waiting room, for any news on Niall. 

"Where's Harry?"

"Niall, told me not to call him."

"What, why?"

"Apparently they had a fight, and Niall didn't want to talk him."

"Should we call him an-" I tried to day as I was interrupted.