Nightmares are scary. (Narry; Niall centric)

I would like to thank horan_hannah for the prompt. I thought it was interesting, as I don't think that I have done one where Niall has a nightmare or anything along those lines.

Hope you enjoy!
*

Niall and Harry had been dating for about 2 months and were absolutely in love with each other. 

But recently they had been having arguments about little things. Harry had been sleeping in their shared bedroom, while Niall had been sleeping in the guest room.  

Niall had been trying to go to sleep, but nothing he tried would work. 

Niall had managed to fall asleep, but it wasn't the best sleep he ever had. 
*

Niall had woken in a jump. 

He was scared.

He had the worst dream he'd ever had. His family. His family died. That was one of the things that scared Niall deeply, but in his dream it wasn't just one person. It was everyone. 

He didn't realize that he had tears running down his face.

He wanted Harry. Harry was always with him in these situations. 

Niall slowly got off the bed and walked upstairs to their shared bedroom, where Harry was sleeping. He opened the door slightly to see Harry facing away from the door on his phone. 

"Harry?" Niall whispered.

"Yeah, love." He turned around and looked at Niall. "C'mere sweetie." Niall slowly walked over to the bed and sat in Harry's lap. "Are you crying, babe?" Harry asked, wiping the tears off Niall pale cheeks. 

"I had a really bad nightmare." Niall said in a soft whisper, scared that Harry would laugh at him.

"What was it about, babe?"

"Everyone in my family died." Harry was speechless. He felt so bad for Niall. All he did was tighten his grip around Niall. 

"Let's go back to sleep. I'll never leave you." Harry helped the troubled boy lay down.
*

It was silent for a few minutes, and Harry could tell that Niall was slowly getting more tired as the time past. 

"I love you Hazzy." Niall said softly before falling asleep in Harry's arms. 

"I love you too, Niall. Forever and always." Harry said when he was sure that Niall was asleep.