Secret Agent? (Liam Centric)

AHHHH! This is my first Liam Centric story! I'm so excited! I would like to thank Zouzou1D for the prompt.

Hope you enjoy!
*

Liam always thought he was different. That's because he was. Liam was a secret agent. He didn't want to be a secret agent. He was chosen to be a secret agent. 

He wanted to sing, and travel the world. Not be forced to save people he doesn't know. 

That's why he took a break from saving people, and signed up for the X-Factor in 2008 at the age of 14. He was devastated when he got sent home at the Judges House. 

But that didn't stop him from trying.

He went home and continued to save people, and work on singing trying to get better. 

He auditioned again in 2010 with a point to prove. He made to the last 24 boys, then that's when it all came crashing down. He got sent home. No. He got out in a group with four other boys. 

Liam never told the other boys, or any one who worked with One Direction. He was scared that one day they would find out and kick him out of the band. 

The lads had gone back to Liam's home town for a weekend so Liam could see his family since he had been feeling homesick. He was up in his room where he kept everything he used. He had his certificate hanging up on the that certifies the secret agent part of his life. 

"Liam, do you wa- What is all of this stuff Liam?"

"I-Uhhh."

"Niall, did you fi- Woah Liam! This is sick!" Louis and Harry said in unison. 

"Really?"

"Yeah! Where'd you get all this stuff?"

"I have something to tell you!" 

"What is it?" Harry asked. 

Liam walked over and took the certificate off the wall. 

"Here." Louis took the framed certificate. 

"YOU'RE A CERTIFIED SECRET AGENT! THAT'S AWESOME!" Louis screamed. 

The other boys just shared there thoughts on how they all loved the fact the Liam was a secret agent. 

For once in his life Liam felt like he could be who he truly was, and was accepted for it.
*

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry that its so short.