Abused Niall Part 3

“Thank you.” After walking down a few corridors the doctor stood in front of his door. Walking in the room had to be the hardest thing I have ever done in my life, seeing Niall laying there all helpless and so scared. 

“Leeyum!” His eyes immediately widening at the sight of the four of us. I was almost instantly by his side.

“How do you feel, Niall?”

“Hurts… Everything hurts, but not as bad as before.” He spoke softly wanting to fall asleep. “Tired”

“Go to sleep we’ll be here when you wake up.” With that all said he was out like a light.

(The Next Day; Harry’s POV)

It’s 9:30, and I was the only one awake. Niall being asleep in his bed looking small and fragile. Then you have Liam asleep on the other side of the bed. Zayn and Louis asleep on the couch at the foot of his bed. 

“Haz?” I looked over the Louis starting to wake up. 

“Hey, how did you sleep?”

“Restless, I couldn’t help but think about Niall, but that obviously doesn’t stop Zayn from sleeping.” He said chuckling at the end. 

“Lou. Stop moving!” 

“Well, sorry Mr.Grumpy.” Our heads turned to the door as we heard a knock and in walked in the nurse. 

“Good morning. I came to see if Niall was awake.”

“Not yet, sorry,”

“It’s ok. I’ll come back later. See you later, boys.”

“Who was that?” Liam asked as he heard the door close.

“A nurse, she wanted to check on Niall, but he is still asleep. So she said she would come back in about 30 minutes.” Liam just nodded alone looking at his phone, scrolling, probably on twitter. My head quickly looked up from my phone as I heard movement coming from the bed. 

“Niall? Are you ok?” Waiting for just a sign that he was awake. “Niall? What’s wrong.”

“Hurts.”

“What hurts?”

“Everything.”

“Ok, I’ll get a nurse to come in.” I said as I pushed the call nurse button. Not even five minutes later the same nurse as before came in.

“Hey Niall, how are you this morning?”

“He was complaining of pain earlier.”

“Ok, Niall can you tell me where it hurts?”

“My arm and my leg. My chest still hurts a little bit, too.” She nodded along, turning to us.

“I’m gonna get some pain medication for him to take for his arm and leg, and I am going to bring in and oxygen mask for him to use until we can get a doctor in.” She was about to leave but turned around, and looked at Niall. “Niall, honey, is it a little hard to breath?” He nodded, with that said she rushed out of the room. A few minutes later she returned with some pain medication and a child size oxygen mask, with that done everything was settled, you could see Niall starting to doze off. “I think that Niall has asthma. The doctor should be here in about 10 to 15 minutes.”