It was an accident (Niam/Liam Centric)

I would like to thank Luke_Hemmings_cute12 for the prompt! Sorry it took so long!

I think this is my second or third Liam centric prompt!

I hope you enjoy!
*

Liam was 9 and Niall was 18.

Niall just off tour, and Liam came to spend sometime with him.

Liam loved Niall with all of his heart, and upset every time Niall had to leave. But, now they got to spend some time together. Niall had about 2 months off, so Liam would spend those 2 months together.

It was a rainy day, and neither of them felt like going out to the outside world. So. It became a movie day. They each took turns picking out a movie.

It was Liam's turn to pick the movie, and of course, he picked Toy Story. It was his favorite movie of all time.

He always wanted to watch it, but chose different movies also. 
*

After they had finished watching a couple of movies, it was time for lunch. Niall had gone into the kitchen to make some sandwiches, and grab some drinks. 

Liam had place a pillow on the floor in front of the coffee table so he could sit on the floor. 

Niall then came back in placed Liam's food on the coffee table along with his drink. 

"Be careful with the cup, I know that it's a big boy cup and you don't use them a lot, but I forgot the clean your cups before you came."
*

They were almost done eating and Liam had reached for his drink, when he misjudged his hand and knocked over the drink. 

All the juice had spilled all over Niall's brand new Mac.

Niall gasped, and Liam started to scream. 

"I'm sorry!" He cried over and over again. But Niall was quick to comfort. 

"It's alright. It's not you fault, it's mine. I should have made sure to clean your cups." 

After Niall had calmed Liam down, they each took a nap and knew that everything would be alright.
*

I hope you enjoyed!

Sorry I took so longs to update! I have finished with the old, old prompts! I will be starting on the new ones this weekend!

Thanks for reading!