Liam! Do something!(Niall Centric)

I would like to thank alygleeson_ for the prompt! It was very interesting, and I really enjoyed writing this!

I hope you enjoy!
*

(No POV)

The boys of One Direction had decided to go out for dinner on one of their rare days off. They all decided on a restaurant called, La Brushchetta, and they just happened to serve Italian food. Whenever the boys would go to a place that served Italian food, Niall would get the same thing every time. Spaghetti Bolognese. 

(Liam's POV)

We were waiting for out food to arrive. I was sitting next to Niall, while Louis was across from him whit Harry next to him. Harry and I were having a conversation, and every second we would hear Niall laugh. I looked over to see Louis pulling faces. I chuckled and went back to my conversation. 

Louis stopped pulling faces and become serious when out food arrived. But after to waiter left, he started to make faces at Niall again. 

"Louis, stop making faces at him, he's going to choke if you continue making faces." I was thankful that he finally stopped and ate his meal. 
*

It was silent at the table besides the little talk here and there. But, that was all disturbed when Niall suddenly went into a coughing fit. I gently pat his back. 

"Niall, you alright?" I never got an answer, all he did was continue coughing. 

"Liam, I think he's chocking!" I heard Harry say. 

I quickly formed a fist, and placed my hand right between Niall's shoulder blades. I hit Niall firmly. I was scared that nothing would work, but a few hits later Niall was taking a deep breath with tears running down his face. 

"Alright, love?" Louis asked. Niall just stood and walked over to Louis and hugging him. Louis pulled him onto his lap.
*

That night there was lots of hugs, and kisses going around. This was one of those moments where everything could've changed if none of knew what to do.
*

I hope you enjoyed this!

When I first started writing this a 13 year old Youtuber has passed away. His name was Caleb Logan, and he was part of the Bratayley family. I have been watching them since the beginning and the news of Caleb passing... Was very emotional. I will never forget his sweet smile, his energetic personality. He was such a caring, loving, friendly young man, and he will never get the change to experience all the things we will. He'll never get his driver's license, or finish high school, or go to college. 

But, anyway...

Thanks for reading!