Cinderella Ball. (Baby!Niall; Zianourry)

I would like to thank havuong01 for the prompt! I actually really enjoyed writing this!!!

Hope you enjoy!!!
*

(Louis' POV)

I was in the boys and I shared room getting ready for my charity event tonight.

Tonight I was hosting a charity event called 'The Cinderella Ball', I partnered with Believe In Magic to to give terminally sick kids a night the won't forget.

"Louis, you almost ready to go?" I heard Liam's voice getting closer and closer.

I heard feet stopping at the door.

"Love stopping starring at yourself in the mirror, you look amazing." I turned to him.

"I just want this night to be perfect."

"I know you do, but if you want this night to be perfect we better be going. Harry is waiting in the car for us, so we better get moving before we are late." I took one last glance in the mirror before walking away hand-in-hand with Liam.

We had managed to make it out to the car. I get in the car and look in the backseat to see Harry on his phone doing who know's what.
*

As we got closer and closer to the building where the Ball was being held I got more and more nervous. I felt Liam's hand on my thigh. I looked over to him to see him giving me a reassuring smile. I looked out the window to see that we were outside. It looked exactly how I planned it.

Liam parked the car, we got out and walked inside. It was everything I planned, designed, and hoped for.

We had about 10 minutes before the princes and princess should be showing up.
*

(10 minutes later; NO POV)

Louis, Liam, and Harry were greeting the princes and princess that were slowly arriving at the ball. They were shocked when they saw a blond hair, blue eyed boy slowly walking up to them.

"Hi. What's your name?" Louis asked.

"Hi. I'm his caretaker, you could say. This is Niall, he's three years old. He's part of an orphanage since his parents didn't want to deal with his illness."

"If you don't mind me asking what is his illness."

"Niall has Nephrosclerosis. Which means that the blood vessels in his kidneys. Nephrosclerosis can also lead to kidney failure." The boys were shocked that this little boy who wasn't even five yet was fight against a deadly disease that could kill him.
*

(Still NO POV)

Louis was walking around the room and stopping at every table to make sure it everyone was having a great time. He was walking to the next table when he notice Niall and his caretaker walking outside. He followed from a distance, he noticed they were walking outside. He watched from a window next to the door, and saw Niall's caretaker pull a brown paper bag from her purse.

This made him a little more curious.

"Everything alright?" He asked as he quietly closed the door behind him.

"He's feeling queasy, and says he's going to be sick." Louis looked at Niall who had tears in his eyes.

"Do you mind if I hold him?"

"Feel free." His caretaker handed him over to Louis.

Louis was whispering sweet nothings into ear. He had managed to help Niall fall asleep. Louis stood with Niall in his arms and walked back inside, with Niall's caretaker following closely behind.

"Louis, we've been looking all over for yo- Is he alright?"

"He wasn't feeling well."

"Poor thing. Anyway, you are needed for the final speech of the night."
*

(After everyone is gone, expect Niall and his caretaker, and the boys; still NO POV)

Louis had taken Niall back into his arms after his speech. The boys had talked, and decided that they would adopt Niall.

He turned around to see Niall's caretaker walking towards them.

"Thank you for the wonderful night, but we better be getting back."

"About that. The lads and I would like to adopt Niall." She got this surprised look on her face, but instantly softened when she realized that they really cared for Niall.

"Of course you can. We can head back to the orphanage and you can sign the papers tonight if you like."

"We'd love to."

(At the orphanage; papers have been signed; Liam's POV)

We were walking out of the orphanage with Niall in Harry's arms. We were in the car on the way home. Louis was driving, Harry was in the passenger seat. I was in the backseat with Niall on my lap buckled in together.

I had run out of ideas to amuse Niall on the way home, but luckily we were pulling in the driveway.

"Hey Ni, we're home. Would you like to go see your room?" We had already setup one of our guest rooms to a nursery since the boys and I have been planning on adopting a kid for a while. We knew we wanted a boy, and that he had to be 2 years or older.

I opened the door to Niall's room and is eyes grew wide.

"For Niall?"

"Yeah, honey. This is for you and everything in it." Instead of saying anything he gave me a bear hug. I set him down and he walked over to the rocking chair where I had placed a few stuffed animals for decoration.

"Blue!"

"Blue?" I questioned.

"His name is blue!" Niall squealed in delight.

"Oh, I see. Would like to change into something more comfy sweetie." Niall only nodded, I could see the tiredness growing in his eyes. I picked Niall up and grabbed a green onesie, and a            pull-up. I brought Niall over to the changing table and changed him wet pull-up, and put him in the onesie. I tuned around to grab him a baby blanket to see him sucking on his thumbs with his eyes half open. I grabbed a dummy from the side, and replaced his thumb with it.

I carefully picked Niall up from the changing table and gather him in my arms. I walked down the stairs to see Louis and Harry had already change, and we're already changed.

"I'll take him you go change, Li." Harry said.
*

(2 months later; NO POV)

Everything was going to fine with the boys and Niall. Niall was so much for happier now that he had three amazing people to care, love, and look after him.

They had a few small bumps in the road, but small bumps usually lead to bigger bumps.

It started when Niall would eat. Then the boys decided to take Niall to see his doctor when Niall had no motivation to do anything.

That's how they ended up in the hospital. Niall had been not eating, which caused him to not getting the nutrients his body required. They didn't think that all of this would lead to Niall having signs of kidney failure.

The prayed everyday that Niall would be alright, but they were started to loose hope.
*

But that's when they got a match for a kidney. They brought Niall info surgery right away.

They boys were waiting for hours when the doctor finally came out. He had a look of sympathy on his face.

"I'm sorry..."
*
I know... I write a lot of cliffhangers. But I didn't want to write an ending that I wouldn't be happy with so I left it at a cliffhanger.

Thank you for reading!