Please Come Home (Niall Centric)

I would like to Baronvonhookhand for the prompt! Sorry it took so long to write!

I hope you all enjoy!
*

It was a normal day for the boys of One Direction. Or at least it felt like a normal day... Until Niall walked in the from door of his home.

Everything happened so fast! One minute he was plugging in his phone and next thing he knew everything went black.
*

Niall woke up several hours later.... tied and taped to a chair in the middle of the hallway. Everything hurt. His back, stomach, head, arms and legs.

He heard the rustling of keys, and he suddenly became the happiest person on earth. He heard the door open and someone calling his name.

He then looked up and saw Liam running around him. Liam tried to take the tape off Niall's as gently as possible. He then turned around and went to the kitchen to grab some scissors.

It took Liam a while to cut away the tape and rope but once he did he took Niall in his arms and sat there in the floor with him.

Liam had decided that he would call emergency services, police to find out who did this to Niall and paramedics to get Niall the help he needed. After he got off the phone with emergency he called the other boys and told them go meet him at the hospital and that he would explain later.
*

Several hours later, Liam was pacing back and fourth in a private waiting room waiting for the other boys to show up. He was also waiting to hear about Niall. Niall was bloody and bruised when he found him, and his house was a mess.

Liam was brought from his thought when he heard the door open. He turned around to see Louis and Harry enter, thanking the nurse behind them.

"How is he?" Louis asked.

"I don't know, I haven't heard anything. He was in rough shape when I found him. His house is a mess. His TV, computer, all his expensive stuff is missing, even some of his guitars. He's gonna be crushed. He's not gonna wanna live there anymore, and he's going to be scared all the ti-"

"Liam, Liam, Liam, calm down. We'll figure everything out eventually, but right now we need to focus on Niall." Harry spoke gently but firmly.
*

It was about 20 minutes later that a doctor had walked in and told them that Niall would be physically fine, it was emotionally and mentally he was worried about.

The doctor requested that Niall not to be left alone for long periods of time. He also suggested that Niall not go home until everything was picked up and until Niall was ready. They didn't want to force Niall to go back home and be in a place where such bad things happened to him.
*

When they entered the room they saw Niall starring out the window. With a straight face, but in his eyes you could tell he was scared to death.

"Niall", Liam said, "how are you feeling?"

"Okay."

"Do you want go leave? We can go to my place and watch some movies and cuddle. Just the four of us."

"Yeah... I want to leave."

"We can do that. I'll send Louis and Harry to go get some clothes from your place."

"Okay." That was all send from that point on. Okay. To everything. I knew it wouldn't last forever. It would take time, but eventually he would be back to his normal self.
*
(A week later; No POV)

Niall had shown great improvement over the last week. The nightmares had gone away. Louis and Harry had spent some time at Niall's place cleaning and putting stuff back to the way it was before.  

Several days later Liam got a call from the police. They had caught the guy who did this to Niall. Luckily all of Niall's stolen stuff was found too.

Niall was thrilled. The guy who did this would be in jail for a long time.

Niall wanted to go back.

That's when they knew that things were better. Sorta. Niall didn't want to stay alone. At least not for a while. So the boys took turns spending the night.

Eventually Niall stayed alone.

Everything was back to normal.
*

Thank you guys to much for reading.

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I've been very busy and to be honest... I've had writers block and I haven't been able to thing of anything to write.

I also had go get a new computer and I wasn't able to save my old prompts, so you guys can leave prompts in the comments or you can send them to me if you would like too.

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for being so patient.