We Won't Hurt You (Pt:2)

This was another request from the people!

Hope you enjoy!
*

Previously

Niall felt warm hand grabbing his arms and helping him up.

His knees buckled.

He then felt someone strong arms pick him up and start carrying him.

Then, everything was black.
*

Now

The next time Niall woke their was whispering going on in the background.

He wondered where he was, and how he got there.

He sat up, and was met by a wave of pain.

"Hey, looks who awake!" Niall opened his eyes and saw Louis sitting next to him on the bed.

"What happened?"

"You got beat up on your way back to your dorm. So we brought you back here. I hope that's alright." Liam explained.

Niall felt like he was dying. 

His arms hurts.

His had hurt.

His abdomen and ribs hurt.

"Thank you. But I think I should leave." Niall said trying to sit up, but he stopped trying with the pain in his ribs.

"Hey, take it easy. You just got mauled by three guys twice the size of you. We don't mind you being here. Actually I prefer you bring here. Then I can keep you in my sight, and not have to worry about someone running you over with their car. Cause who could hurt a cute, little Irishmen like you right. Cause you're so sweet and innocent, and you don't deserve to get bullied like you do. It's not fair! I don't like seeing them hurt you!" Harry ranted, running out the door with tears rolling down his cheeks.

Everyone looked at the door in shock. There was a moment of silence until Louis spoke:

"I'll go check on him."

"Is he okay?" Niall asked after Louis was gone.

"He will be... Louis' pretty good about calming Harry down after moments like these." Zany spoke softly.

"You know. Harry's right. We hate seeing them hurt you like they do... We don't know who they are, but as long as you are with one of us. They'll never hurt you ever again." Liam said looking Niall in the eye.
*

I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading!