Why didn't you tell us? (Part 1: Niall Centric/Zianourry)

Welcome! I would like to thank UnicornzForever for the prompts! I wrote the first one! Sorry that it took so long!

Hope you enjoy!
*

When Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, Harry got put together as a band they sat down and told each other basically everything there was to know.

Well. Sort of.

There was one thing that Niall didn't tell them... Which he probably should have, but Niall being indecisive, decided against it. 

That one thing being. His knee.

At the time he didn't think it would be a problem until he found out that there would be a little bit of dancing.

During thier first dance rehearsal is when things went... Downhill.

Fast.

The first few minutes he felt fine. But then has he started moving and putting more pressure on his knee he could feel the pain setting in.

They were almost halfway through rehearsal when Niall felt his knee pop out of place. Luckily the instructor called for a break, Niall eased himself to the ground.

He didn't know what to do.

Should he tell?

Niall was in excruciating pain. He couldn't move is lay it hurt so bad pain.

He could feel the tears forming in his eyes. He laid down and rubbed his be yes with his hands.

Ten minutes had passed.

Then twenty.

And then the break was over. He couldn't stand, he couldn't bend his knee.

He opened his eyes to see Louis' face right there.

"You alright, mate?" He asked.

"Yeah." Niall lied.

Louis offered Niall a hand and he greatly accepted, but when he put pressure on his knee, he collapsed to the floor.

Louis' head snapped around to see Niall helpless on the floor.

"Niall, what's wrong?" Get asked as he rushes over, grabbing the attention of the other boys.

"My knee." He cried.

"Which one?" Liam asked bending down to examine the injured knee.

"Left."

Liam rolled up Nialls pant leg and gasped at what he saw.
*

Well... I hope you enjoyed!

There will be a part 2!

Thank you guys for reading!