"Liam??? I don't feel good!" (Niam)

The boys of One Direction finally got a break. Even though it wasn't a long break, it was a break. A weekend. The types of breaks Niall hated. He hated them because he didn't get to go home like the other. 

Niall was planning a weekend out with Josh and Dan while the boys were away, but he had caught a cold instead. Josh and Dan understood, and left Niall to care for himself, as he said to stay as far away as possible. 
*

It was early Sunday morning and Niall hadn't gotten any sleep. He was having a hard time breathing, and the coughing wasn't helping at all!

He was watching some random movie he found on TV when he heard a car pull into the driveway, and a car door close, then the car drive away. He heard a key in the door.

Niall slowly turned his head to see Liam walking through the door. 

Niall pretended to be asleep. He heard Liam's footsteps getting closer. Before he knew it he felt Liam's fingers running through his hair. 

"Liam?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Why are you back so early?"

"I didn't want you to be alone. Besides I was planning on coming back today anyway."

"Oh." Niall said before he felt Liam picking him up. "What are you doing?" 

"Niall's it 3 in the morning. Why are you in bed?" 

"I'm sick." 

"Is it the flu or a just a really bad cold?"

"I think its a chest infection."

"Are you having a hard time breathing? I know you do when you have a chest infection."

"Yeah." 

"I'll be right back." Liam said after the laid Niall down on the bed and covered him with the blankets on the bed. 
*

Less than a minute later Liam was back in the room helping Niall sit up. Liam set Niall against his chest for support. 

Niall looked to see Liam shaking something small in his hand. 

"What's that?"

"Its your inhaler."

"Oh."

"Open." Niall did as Liam to him, and opened his mouth. 

Three puffs later Niall could feel his lungs let in more oxygen then before. 
*

11 hours later (2 in the afternoon)

The other boys had arrived but gone out to see a movie they all so desperately wanted to see, except Niall and Liam. 

The Niall and Liam had been watching Toy Story when Niall jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Liam was hot on his  heels. Liam made it to the bathroom to see Niall throwing up in the toilet. Liam got beside Niall and started rubbing his back. 

"Are you done?" Liam asked when Niall had stopped long enough for him to catch his breath. 

"I think so." Liam helped Niall sit up, brush his teeth, and make his way back to the couch. 
*

"Liam?"

"Yeah?" 

"Thank you."

"Why are you thanking me?"

"For taking care of me."

"Awe, I'll always take care of you." Niall just moved over so his head was on Liam's shoulder. "I will always take care of you. I promise." 

When Liam noticed that Niall had fallen asleep he gently moved Niall so his head was on his lap. 

"I will always take care of you because I love you too much."