Sick Harry(Narry)

I would like to thank @Harry_styles_4_life_ for to prompt sorry if it's not what you wanted...

I hope you enjoy part 1!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry had been telling off for a few days. At first he thought that is was just a bug, but then the next day he was feeling considerably worse. Throughout the day he would get these pains in the right side of his stomach.

But did her tell Niall. No. He didn't want to worry the older lad.

(Harry's POV)
I woke up at the same time I do everyday whether I have to work or not.

I've been feeling sick for a few days. I get these sharp, stabbing pains in the right side of my stomach, and I don't tell Niall because I don't want him to worry.

I groaned has a rolled over in bed, noticing that Niall wasn't in bed. I laid in bed for a few more minutes, until I decided that I should get up. I slowly walked downstairs, only to find Niall in the kitchen making two cups of tea.

"Hey babe." I heard his lovely Irish accent call. "Something wrong?"

"I just have this pain in my right side." I said.

"Harry. Stop faking. We have a busy day today." He snapped. I can't believe he didn't believe me. I wasn't faking the pain that I was feeling.

(A few hours later; Niall's POV)

I had been watching Harty very closely these lasts few hours. I knew that I didn't believe him earlier, but now I was starting to second guess myself. I walked into the dressing room to find Harry asleep in the couch. I walked over and sat on the floor next to the couch, and ran my fingers through is beautiful curls.

It's was quiet and peaceful, until Harry shot up, clutching his stomach.

"Harry? Babe? What's wrong?" I asked worry filling my voice.

"My stomach really hurts. It mostly hurts on my right side."

"Hold on in going to get Paul." I ran out of the room, and ran into Paul.

"Niall? What's wrong?"

"It's Harry. He says his stomach hurts in his right side." That was all I got to say before he was running by and to the dressing room. I quickly followed. As I ran into the room I was met my the smell of vomit. I saw Paul holding a trash can under Harry's head.

"Niall. Call an ambulance." I pulled out my phone and quickly called 911.

"They'll be here in about 5 minutes." I said very worried for my Hazza. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to him. He leaned against me, probably tired form being sick. I was so worried I didn't know what was going on.

Before I new it the ambulance had arrived, and we're taking my and Harry to the hospital.

(Paul's POV)

I had gathered the other three boys, and rushed them to the car. I explained what was going on.

We so arrived at the hospital, and I immediately saw Niall sitting there with his head in his hands.

"Niall? What's going on?" I lifted his he's from his hands, he tears running down his face.

"They took him into surgery. They said his appendix was about to burst." He cried bursting into another round of sobs...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been a little busy.

I hope you enjoyed!!! Feel free to leave a print either by commenting down below or messaging me.