Abused Niall.

(NO POV)

It's been two and half weeks since Bobby had taken Niall and his parents. Nial had been released just yesterday morning. Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Harry had let Niall sleep in their bed, just in case Niall had nightmares. 

Niall woke up only once during the night, but after the boys sang to him, he was once again in a peaceful slumber. 
*

Liam had woken up early to make Niall's favorite breafast mean, pancakes with chocolate chips. He decided on waking the other's up, but quickly decided against it. 

He was mixing the batter when he heard quiet footsteps walking down the stair. Liam turned around to see Harry's shaking his beautiful curls out. 

"Morning babe." Harry's morning voice present. 

"Morning." Liam replied kissing Harry on his cheek, not quite tall enough to reach his forehead. 

There peace was disturb when Zayn walked down the stair. Harry and Liam looked at Zayn in shock. 

"What?" 

"Its 7:30 in the morning, love." Liam said. 

"Yeah. And?"

"Why are you awake? Normally you don't wake up until 11:30, or when one of us comes to wake you." Harry explained. Zayn just shrugged and hugged both Liam and Harry. 
*

(10:30 in the morning; No POV)

Liam, Harry, and Zayn were talking quietly waiting for Niall and Louis to wake up. Their conversation was disturbed when they heard a pair of feet walking down the stairs. They looked over to the stairs to see koala carrying Niall. 

"Good morning."

"Morning, Lou." They all replied in unison. 

"Morning Ni." 

"'Orning." He said still half asleep. The lads just chuckled at the sight.
*
(After breakfast; Liam's POV)

We had all just finished breakfast, and Harry and I were cleaning up. Louis and Zayn had taken Niall into the living room. 

I walked into the living room to see Louis, Zayn, and Niall all asleep. Niall's head was rested on Louis's chest, and his legs on Zayn's lap. I awed at the sight, and took a quick photo and sent it to all of our families. 

"That's cute." I jumped out of my skin at the sudden voice, but realized that it was Harry.

"Don't scare me like that." I whispered, a hand still on my chest. Harry chuckled and pulled me in for a hug. 
*

(Around lunchtime; Harry's POV)

Liam and I were cuddled up on the empty couch that wasn't occupied. Louis and Zayn had woken up about an hour ago. He decided to let Niall sleep, since he's had a traumatic past few weeks. 

We were all brought from out thoughts when Niall woke up a scream. Louis instantly wrapped his arms around Niall. The rest of us just walked closer and sat down. 

"I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for, babe?" Zayn asked.

"Everything."

"Oh, sweetie, it's okay. We understand."

"I'm just so scared that he's gonna come back."

"Love, look at me. He isn't going to hurt you ever again. I promise. One of us, one of the security, and anyone who works for us will always being with and watching closely. I swear on my life that I will do anything to protect you. I love you way to much to lose you."

(No POV)

Even though Niall still had nightmares once in a while, he had gone back to his normal self. So far Liam has kept his promise. 

Niall loved his parents so much!
*

I have completely finished the 'Abused Niall' series. It's not quiet how I wanted to end it, but it works until I go back and change it. I hope you all enjoyed the series. 

I could also use a few prompts! You can either comment down below, or leave one in my inbox! 

Thank you guys for reading!!!