The Problems of Teething (Larry/Liam; Baby!Liam; Liam Centric)

I would like to thank FanOf1DBish for the prompt! I'm sorry that it took so some to complete! 

I hope you enjoy!
*

Liam was your normal 5 month old.

He loved his parents with all of his heart. 

But he didn't like the pain he was going through. He woke up earlier than normal crying, and he wouldn't stop chewing on his hand. 

"Liam, baby, what wrong? Are you hungry?" Louis asked. Harry then walked into the room with a bottle in hand. Harry handed the bottle to Louis.  "Here you go love."

Louis tried to give Liam the bottle, but he wouldn't drink. He was chewing on it!

"Li, you have to drink it. Not chew on it." Louis spoke become frustrated that Liam wouldn't drink the bottle. "Haz, will you try?" 

Louis handed Liam to Harry, and then the bottle. But, Harry had the sam problems. Harry set the bottle on the coffee table in front of them. Liam had grabbed one of this fingers and started chewing away. 

"Liam, we do no ch-" Harry started.

"Harry! I know what's wrong with his!"

"What is it, Lou?"

"He's teething! I don't know how I missed this. That's why he was chewing on the bottle, and on your hand! It all makes sense!"

"Alright what do we do?"

"Uhhhhh.... I don't know. I look it up." 
*

A few minutes later Louis had the answer.

"I got it. A teething ring." Harry got a shocked look of his face. "Alright, I'll go to the store and find the thing. Haz, you stay here and hold him, DO NOT put him down. LiLi, if he put's you down. Cry. And continue being cute.
*

Louis had made it to the store and back in 20 minutes. Liam was a little fussy in Harry's arms, and Harry was doing the best he could to calm him down, but nothing would work. 

Louis was quick to open the package of four, and took the orange one and walked over to the duo, and placed the pacifier in Liam's mouth. 

A few minutes later, the small family of three were relaxing on the couch. 

Everyone was soon asleep.
*

I hope you guys enjoyed!

I think I have 2 or 3 more prompts to fill, but do not worry! I will get the some sooner or later!

Thanks for reading!