Please Let Us Help (Niall Centric)

I would like to thank XxBenjixX for the prompt. I'm sorry that it took so long!

Hope you all enjoy!
*

Times have been tough for the four boys of One Direction. Zayn had recently left the group, and Niall has been getting a ton of rude, nasty tweets and comments. He's been hiding away in hotel room and in his bunk on the bus. He wouldn't talk, and he hasn't been active on any of his social media accounts.

The other's have tried talking to him, but nothing seems to be working. When he talks to his family he makes it seem like nothing's wrong, but on the inside he's hurting.
*

It was that time of day when the boys had to go to an interview. Niall was dreading it. It just wanted to stay on the bus.

Liam had gone to wake him up.

"Niall, love. It's time to wake up."

Niall just rolled over.

Liam placed in head on Niall's shoulder.

Niall tensed.

"Niall, I don't know what's going... But I want to help, we want to help you." Liam could start to hear the whimpering from Niall. "Please talk to us."

Niall rolled over. Tears streaming down his face. He moved to the edge of the bunk and wrapped his arms around Liam's neck. Liam placed on arm under Niall's back, and another arm wrapped around him legs. He picked Niall up from the bunk and he slowly sunk to the ground.

The two sat like that. Niall on Liam's lap and cried.

A few minutes had passed until Niall spoke, "They're being so mean, Liam."

"Who?"

"People on social media."

"Niall, those people don't matter. The true people will show themselves."
*

It was after the interview when Niall got three twitter notifications from Harry, Louis, and Liam.

They all said the same thing, "#ShowLoveToNiall".

Niall started to cry. He saw the three of them sitting together on the sofa, and ran and jumped on the three of them.

Louis, Harry, and Liam all laughed. They finally thought, hoped, that they had Niall back to normal.

Niall had realized that all of his friends and family would always be right by his side.
*

I really hope you all enjoyed this! Sorry its not that long, but I am starting to get back into writing! So... Yeah...

If you have sent in a prompt in the past, don't worry I'll get to it! But if you want to send in a new one feel free!

Thank you for reading!