Kidnapped Niall(Zianourry/Niam; part 1)

The I idea for this story came from @Claricepayne, and you should go check her story's out. She is an amazing writer!!

Here is the story, hope you enjoy.

———————————————-

All Niall wanted to do was go for a walk. How hard could that be? All he wanted was to the park and back for a little fresh air. How could he have possibly know that there was someone watching him from a distance. 

(Niall's POV)

"Hey lads, I'm going to go for a walk." I said to the boys knowing the question that was going to follow. 

"Do you want one of us to come with you?" Zayn asked.

"Nah. Just going to the park and back. Just to get some fresh air. Ya know."

"Yeah, just be careful, lad. Don't want anything to happen. Don't forget to call if you need anything."

"I won't!" I called back as I closed the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(10 minutes into the walk; POV Niall)

I loved walking around town at night, even though the boys don't like it. They think that something will happen to me. I came to a bridge and decided to stop and look at the water. It was beautiful. I noticed that there was a shadow behind me. 

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here? Niall, from that band, One Direction, I think it is."

"What do you want?" I asked. He had a baseball bat with... That just made things even creepier. 

"I want you." I barely had time to blink before the next thing I knew everything was black.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Liam's POV)

I was starting to get worried Niall had been gone fore over two hours and still had not returned. 

"Liam. Calm down, mate. I'm sure he's fine. He would've called if he was in trouble."

"Yeah, you're right. He probably saw an old friend and wanted to sit and talk."

"Well, I'm going to bed. Harry and Lou are already dead to the world. You coming?"

"Yeah, I guess but this still isn't going to calm my nerves."

"I know. C'mon lets go to bed."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&