Abused Niall (Part 7)

I was thinking about this story that I was going to write, but it happened to fall within my "Abused Niall" series so I decided to continue.

Louis: Daddy/Dad 

Zayn: Papa

Liam: Pop(I looked up other words for dad, since Niall is thirteen and this is was it gave me)

Harry: Pa

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

(10 years later. Niall is 13 almost 14)

(Niall's POV)

Ten years ago. Ten years ago today was when my world finally turned around for the good. I loved that I didn't have to live with my drunken father who would beat me everyday. I loved, loved, loved Louis, Harry, Liam, and Zayn with all of my heart. I would never change them for the world. 

I had been sitting home alone for about fifteen minutes. My 'parents' had to run and meet with their bosses. My teacher had just left five minutes ago. I decided that I would do my homework before my 'parents's got home. 

(45 minutes later; Niall's pov) 

I had finished all my work that I had to do for school. I was currently sitting in the living room play 'Grand Theft Auto 5'. I had gotten a text from dad saying that they were about five minutes away. 

I heard a car pull in the driveway, and I thought that is was my parents but was I wrong. I walk up to the door and see my old father. 

"Niall. I'm glad you opened the door!"

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"Well, I want you to come with me."

"Why should I go with a person like you?"

"Because in the back of that van are your "parents". Before I had a moment of anything to say he had hit me over the head. I blacked out. 

(Liam's POV)

We were walking home from our meeting with management when these five men came up and tackled up to the ground. I instantly recognized one of them as Niall's old father. The men who tackled us to the ground tied ropes around our arms and ankles, and put a gag in our mouths. They then through is in the back of a van. 

"Don't worry. You'll get to see you "son" very soon." Niall's old father chuckled. I knew when he said that he was going to get Niall next. 

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

It wasn't a long drive to when the car stopped and Niall's "father" got out of the van. I heard him banging on door of our house. I was praying that Niall wouldn't opened the door. I was praying my head when the door to the back of the van opened and he through Niall in with us. Niall was unconscious. He slammed the door shut. 

"Niall?" I heard Louis say. Niall's eyes fluttered. "Niall. Sweetie are you alright?"

"My head hurts daddy." Daddy. He hasn't called Louis that in forever. 

"I know sweetie." Niall gently moved so he was resting against Louis' chest. Louis kissed the top of his head.

(No POV)

Niall and his family were still in the back of the van. Everyone happened to dose of except Liam. He was worried with Niall's father, Bobby, would do. He and the lads promised to protect , and he felt that they broke that promise.

Liam was brought to life from his thoughts when the van came to a sudden stop. Everyone else instantly woken from there somewhat peaceful slumber. They all looked at each other in worry when the back of the van opens to see Bobby and his gang standing there. 

"C'mon out you get." The lads and Niall stood up and slowly got out of the van. "MOVE!"  Bobby yelled, making everyone move faster. 

Once they were out of the van they were brought into an abandon house. Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Harry were seperated from Niall. 

"DADDY!" Niall screamed for dear life. "DADDY HELP ME! DA-" IT suddenly went quiet.